So I've been playing this for my Nuzlocke challenge and in Flannery's gym I noticed two errors regarding Pokemon. Kindler Cole has a Numel and Kindler Keegan has a Slugma. Not huge but if you want the hack to have a better Kanto feeling. Also, after receiving Surf from Norman, who has a Blissey? Why? If this is Kanto only everyone should only have Kanto Pokemon, anyway, surfing across Route 103 and encountering a Pokemon crashes the game, you will be put into a battle against nothing and the game will simply freeze.
The game is okay, however a few things annoy me;
- The 3 Johto starters and Skarmory being available
- Other Johto Pokemon such as Pichu are also available
- Giving the Gym Leaders Johto Pokemon (Norman has Blissey)
- Giving the Gym Leaders underleveled Pokemon (Flannery has Level 29 Charizard and Level 28? Rapidash)
- The Gym trainers having ridiculous Pokemon. In the 2nd gym I think that the double battle between Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee is a bit overpowered.
- Some Pokemon still have their movesets from when they were something else. e.g, the Meowth used by one of the children on the beach has moves from when it was Zigzagoon, knowing Surf, Tail Whip and Headbutt.
I hope this doesn't come off as mean or something, lol. ;;