Old July 25th, 2012, 08:55 PM
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astorath View Post
ok here we go
as far as having too many pokemon and not using all of them. ash is not even using all his pokemon
yes gib is a dragon but when i think of dragon i think flying he doesnt have that yet..
second yes charizard is fire but guess what he isnt realy ashes any more cuase charizard is with all the other charizards

also as far as what all of you say on legendary thats bull seriously he has been in every region and area . he wants to be the best yet he doesnt have one after all he has seen, meet, and become friends with. he should at least have one if not now then at least by the end of the series..

yes i understand why he has a water, grass, fire and such but how come he doesnt get pokemon types he doesnt have yet.

there are pokemon out there that are perfect for ash and his personality like axew and lavitar and such and yet he doesnt have them.

in every region he catches like 5 or 8 pokemon and he is done

if ash is so powerful like you say and doesnt need a super powerful pokemon how come he hasnt won any leagues yet please answer me that..
No, you're wrong, Charizard maybe at the valley but it is still Ash's Pokemon. Like Squirtle being off in the Squirtle Squad, it is still Ash's Squirtle.

I don't get it... you're saying that you want him to get a Dragon/Flying type? The only Dragon/Flying types are Dragonite, Salamence, Altaria and Rayquaza. Spoilers regarding why he won't get a Dragonite,
Spoiler:
Iris already has one
. Altaria and Salamence don't really seem like they'd be owned by anyone right now especially not Ash. Rayquaza is a legend, which takes us into the next part. I don't see how its bull? So what if he's been to every region, so has Gary, do you see him with legends. Nope. Ash catching legends would be overpowered and imo, stupid.

As for Pokemon he doesn't have yet, so what if there's perfect Pokemon for him? It would be boring if he and his Pokemon had matching personalities.

Because like Kenshin mentioned, if he caught a lot of Pokemon that would require a lot of screentime and development for them all. Something which even his old Pokemon (Tauros, Kingler, Glalie etc) haven't even got yet. So giving him more new Pokemon without giving screentime and development to the others would be pointless since we'd have a few Pokemon that have a lot of character development and a lot without it.

Because Ash doesn't use all his 'super powerful' Pokemon in all of his battles. He lost the first league because of Charizard's disobedience. His Johto match with Harrison was a perfect match, except for Harrison's Blaziken had been trained a little more than Charizard. And again in the Hoenn league, it was more or less a perfect match with the exception of Meowth having more energy than Pikachu. And don't even get me started on Sinnoh. That was unfair tbh, they should have made Trollbias get disqualified for using legends or something, but then again Ash did make it to the semi-finals.