View Single Post
Old July 26th, 2012, 12:49 AM
drunk ¬_¬
Inebriated Baby

Nature: Naughty
Dragging your mouse around the screen, you lead Vieve's brother around the garden, into the front door, up the stairs and into a bathroom. You chuckle at yourself laughing at your devilish ways and block the exit with, umm, oh god you have to find something fast!

There you go!

You smirk as you set a hefty tree in front of the bathroom door. What kind of tree? Like you care! Who would've thought it'd be so important to build doors that open into the room. The realization however, makes you remember your mom and you shudder. You hate that woman! God! She just will NOT leave you alone…

Suddenly, you realize one of your chums has been pestering you! Oh wait, it's just that weird blue guy… Let's see what he has to say:
BE: You mean the free stuff?
RT: YES I MEAN THE FREE STUFF WHAT ELSE WOULD I MEAN!
RT: ALCHEBLADDER, CRUXTRIXER, TOTEM BLATHE
RT: ok sorry i'm calm now
RT: totem lathe first. anywhere
RT: then alchemiter. anywhere
RT: then cruxtruder and the pre-punched card
RT: DAMN I HATE THE BEGINNING OF THIS GAME
You smack yourself again… OF COURSE he meant the free stuff!
BE: Thanks for the tip… I guess.
BE: I'll get on to it…

-- babelsEngineer ceased pestering rampageTeller --
Anyways, back to the game. Oh, that's right, you just locked Gavin in the bathroom and he seems to be inspecting his magazine. Now he's opened it. And he's… reading? Oh god you better stop viewing this as soon as possible. Scroll away, scroll away!!!

Back in Vieve's room, Vieve was apparently sitting down and typing at the computer. Meh, good for her, you figure.
-- babelsEngineer began pestering paintSplatter --
BE: Okay, now that I've taken care of your brother it's time to DO WORK!
BE: Are you ready for this?
BE: Because you might need to go get some cover.
BE: >:3
After giving Vieve her head's up, you go ahead and begin deploying the free stuff, in the order Rampage told you to. You decide Rampage is a good name.

First off, the Totem Lathe. This is the smallest of the three objects, and fits (tightly, but fits) in Vieve's mediocrely-sized room, horizontally along the closet.

Now you use the Revise tool to build a set of stairs from Vieve's bed to the backyard, and next to the stairs on ground level, you deploy both the Alchebladder and the Cruxtrider… wait, that's not right. Alchemitizer and Cruxifier? God! You can't figure out the names and you just deployed them… what's wrong with you!

Last but not least however, is the pre-punched card. This one you simply deploy on top of Vieve's bed.
BE: I'm done for now.
BE: I'll try to figure out what happens next…
BE: Await further instructions.

-- babelsEngineer ceased pestering paintSplatter --
-- babelsEngineer began pestering rampageTeller --
BE: Okay then, NOW what?