View Single Post
Old July 26th, 2012 (06:25 PM).
darkpokeball
Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o

However, Shaymin was rescued too late. The brainwashing was complete...the trigger words would be:
"SHAYMIN THE CHAINSAW HAS INVITED YOU TO LAKE LOUDGUY."

Meowth and I head to where you are, prepared to trigger the brainwashing. The Meowth holds off Deoxys and pals while I run up to Shaymin and say:
"SHAYMIN, THE CHAINSAW HAS INVITED YOU TO--" before Deoxys grabs me and throws me off the secret planet.

Chainsaw Meowth is being overwhelmed, and Deoxys corners him. As Deoxys prepares to use Psycho Boost...

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: SHAYMIN, THE CHAINSAW HAS INVITED YOU TO LAKE LOUDGUY!

Suddenly, the Deoxys slices up Meowth and wounds him. Shaymin however, pulls out a chainsaw of its own and slices everyone up (including Deoxys) and takes Meowth to get some medical help from teh Chansey in the Safari Zone in Kanto...

Meanwhile, I'm somewhere lost in space, trying to get air.