Thread: FireRed hack: Digimon: Operation Digipedia
View Single Post
Old July 27th, 2012 (05:05 PM).
Intermediate Digidestined

Nature: Calm
Quote originally posted by Ark_Silvanos:
So i checked this out and its a really good idea I like the fact you guys are making it kind of a starter kit for digimon hacks . One of the things you should think about tho is size. I mean some of your sprites are HUGE, esp the baby stage things, like the pink bird (Poromon, i think) and the beast starter.
Yeah I figured the base patch would interest a lot of people. I know the sprites aren't to scale. It's something we're gonna have to start working on soon. All the sprites have to fit into a 64x64 image, so all the sprites that were already small enough to fit weren't re-sized. That's mostly my fault lol.

Update: I managed to get ahold of an internet connection for a few minutes today and got most of the necessary files to continue hacking so ignore the earlier update lol.
I'm Epitaph and I plan on releasing the first full-fledged Digimon hack of Pokemon Fire Red. We're getting close to the first release so come check it out in the Progressing hacks, and see how you can help us with the project.