View Single Post
Old July 28th, 2012 (09:07 AM).
Memento Mori
Gold Tier

Nature: Calm
Quote originally posted by Gold011:
still earning the five symbols (yes, somehow i got slow on completing this...), anybody knows how to evolve scyther into scizor?, btw, i don't know if this is a bug, but, i bred a female scyther with a flygon, and from the egg a lv5 female...SCIZOR hatched O__o
It's probably just wrong "breed into" information in Scyther's data.

Quote originally posted by Xanatos Stones:
I already beat the bosses of the game, though. I want to train my pokemon so that I can get the 7th and 8th badges. My pokemon are not yet strong enough for that. Would Mt. Leon be the best spot to train them?
You can pretty much train there but I don't think you need to care about training that much...

Quote originally posted by Khai:
Alright, so I already reported about my problem where the camera gets stuck and I couldn't move, and it was suggested to me that I use the walk thru walls code. That worked, as I could finally move, but unfortunately all that happens is the camera pans whichever direction I go and I can't see my sprite at all. Going into a battle w/ wild Pokémon and then returning back to the map doesn't change anything either. Is there any way to fix this?
Really? Do you have a save state before the camera bug...?
Or have you tried entering a building? That ought to do the trick.

Quote originally posted by alienhunterx:
Wow didn't know Umbreon can learn Toxic.. Never even tried that
Ugh... of course (by using TM).
It's the most important move on Umbreon, man!

Anime List | PSN Trophy List