Old July 29th, 2012, 11:02 AM
Azure
» e l e c t r i c
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Azure
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0shawott View Post
hoooly cow. I'm really glad to hear you guys are working together, adding a whole new region is going to be amazing, and it's great that you'll have a new story in Kanto too! Having Suicune's balancing of Pokémon, increased difficulty, etc. alongside drastic changes such as this is going to make this already great hack incredible! I'm even more excited for this hack now, this is such great news, and I think it definitely constitutes putting this hack in the Progressing Hacks section. I wish you two the best of luck with this, and I anxiously wait another update! :)
Thanks! Depending on how it goes we may request for it to be moved to the Progressing Hacks considering as you said it does qualify for it. We've only really just started but things are running smoothly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gam3r! View Post
YEAH !!!!! Hoenn is in ! So from what atif said the hack won't need to be restarted right ? or i misunderstood ?
Yup, Hoenn too! We won't need to restart, I've edited all the Kanto trainers and added some features that don't need to be changed, plus it would be a waste.

Just a quick note, I've updated the Features & Media section of the OP with some of the content that's in the next release!

Last edited by Azure; July 29th, 2012 at 11:28 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.