Old July 29th, 2012, 11:32 PM
Mochorro

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingDrapion View Post
Good luck on this Hope it gets more views
Quote:
Originally Posted by sethiey View Post
Looks good, people like you who hack B/W amaze me! Keep up the great work and ill check out the finished project for sure!

~Seth
Thanks for the support! I'll do my best to get a challenging game you all can enjoy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elementking View Post
Hm... Any reason you gave Pidgey Adaptability? I'm just curious, seems like a random placement to me.
I gave the Pidgey's line Adaptability because I wanted them to be stronger, because it makes them better... You know, Pidgeot's normal abilities suck (Big Pecks, Keen Eye and Tangled Feet), so I gave it something different to make it stronger, there is no other reason.

Ok, I've finished Nimbasa City trainers (well, not all the dome ones have been touched yet, I have only edited the ones you can battle when you first get to Nimbasa.) Now I am editing Cheren's battle in Route 5. Wild Pokémon have been edited up to Route 6, as well. I am also elaborating movesets for some Pokémon. I hope to release a new Beta (1.2) this week, but I won't be able to implement moveset editing, not all, but there will be a few changes.

A challenging Pokémon Black hack!

Hacks I support:
Pokémon Victory Fire, Pokémon Snakewood, Pokémon Dark Energy, Pokémon Adventure: Red Story, Pokémon Adventure: Green Chapter, Pokémon RD LoG, and Pokémon Resolute Version.