The "N" Run.
View Single Post
July 30th, 2012 (03:07 PM). Edited September 17th, 2012 by Nineray.
Join Date: Jun 2011
You said you have a dream… That dream… Make it come true! Wonderful dreams and ideals give you the power to change the world! If anyone can, it's you! Well, then… Farewell!"
-N Harmonia Gropius
Welcome to the N run. The Rules of this challenge are very simple You
must release or box your team after every gym,
just like Natural Harmonia Gropius (aka N) does.
1-No Cheating or Hacking. N does everything with the help of his Pokemon alone.
2-Update everyday, you would want to leave your fellow Team Plasma teammates waiting
3- You must release your Pokemon after every gym, N believes that Pokemon shouldn't be used as tools.
4-No HM slaves Pokemon aren't tools right?
5-You Cannot have more than one Pokemon in the PC
6.(Optional)You can keep one Pokemon for your entire run.
7.(Optional)You must name your character N.
8.(Optional but highly recommended) Post your Progress in a story like manner
9. THIS CHALLENGE IS NOT RESTRICTED TO POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE.
Just putting this out there
The N Run :Medlis Version Created by Medlis
All the same rules apply except extra ones are added.
- N's team always resolves around the natural fauna, therefore, Pokemon must be released once they have traveld two routes away from where they were captured. Cities do not count.
- Whiting or Blacking out, means releasing your whole team.
- If a Pokemon gets a status effect it must be healed immediatly.
- If a pokemon is missing HP after the battle ends, you must use a healing item on it.
- If a pokemon is missing 50% HP after the battle ends you must heal it at a Pokemon Center Immediatly.
- If a pokemon has less than %10 of its HP left after battle, it must be healed and released.
- If a pokemon faints, it must be released.
- The faint and HP rule, may be challanged by the rolling of ONE D20. Roll a 10 or 20 and the pokemon remains until it would normally have been released.
- TM's may not be taught to a pokemon.
- HM's are limited to one per pokemon.
- The above HM rule may only be broken if the game cannot proceed.
- N always treats pokemon kindly. Rare Candy and other status boosting items must be used the moment you find them.
- In pokemon Black, Reshiram will be kept. In White Zekrom will be kept.
Name(In Game): Red
Pokemon to Keep: Pikachu
Who thinks they have what they take to make the world a better place?
RBY: Dango989-Blue Flame999-Yellow Medlis-Blue
HGSS: KobraX-Soul Silver
BW: ~Keldeo~-White krazzikk-White
Who fulfilled their vision?
Ash493- Ultimate Nineray-Yellow bctincher15- Crystal
*****Random events will occur everyday so check back to see what has happened********
Enjoy your run.
Credit goes to weavile96 for creating the challenge
Avatar Credit goes to the creator.
Also Known As:
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Nineray
Find all posts by Nineray
Find threads started by Nineray
Ignore Posts by Nineray