Old July 30th, 2012, 04:50 PM
Jeff Gordon

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazzikk View Post
Name Krazzikk, you can also call me Josh
Your Trainer Sprite Lance!
2 Partner Pokemon Kiseki, the Rayquaza, and Seiryu, the Gyarados
Why have you chosen to become a Dragon Tamer Because Olli told me to join another club Because Dragon types are the coolest ones, duh! =P

What's your favorite Dragon Pokémon and why?

Rayquaza because as someone said, 'he got swag'

He is one of my favorites because he is one of the best special sweepers (did I mention that I like special sweepers) with moves such as dragon claw, and flame thrower he just has a awesome moveset (I know I say that about a lot of Pokemon)

Also because I'm a big fan of Emerald ;-)
Dragon Claw isn't a special attack move though

But welcome! Rayquaza is an amazing Dragon type. In fact, even in Super Smash Bros Brawl, Rayquaza is quite awesome! But welcome!

As much as I prefer Special Attacks, I actually prefer a Physical Rayquaza all-around. ExtremeSpeed, Outrage, Dragon Dance & Earthquake are quite an amazing movepool to have. Though I just realized, a Special Event Rayquaza can learn V-Create???

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightBlade View Post
Name: TwilightBlade
Your Trainer Sprite: Iris (Gym Leader)
2 Partner Pokemon: Angel the Latias and Hayride the Scrafty
Why have you chosen to become a Dragon Tamer?: mmm all of those epic dragons just sitting up there and i gotta express my love for latias ~o~

What are the advantages and disadvantages of using Dragonite & Salamence in battle?
Awuhh? Dragonite is more defensive than Mence, but Mence is a faster and stronger attacker. Dragonite has Multiscale, Extremespeed, and the awesome Thunder Wave (I totally use that in-game okay). Although Mence is only slightly more powerful than Dragonite, he's way faster and has Intimidate/Moxie to play with. I think I'd definitely have more fun using a Mence in battle. Dat powah.

Welcome Blade! Exactly what she said. Though as much as I love Salamence, the only time I actually would rather use Dragonite is on a weather team=Rain Dance team. He can learn BOTH Thunder & Hurricane, a very rare set of movepool to have! Salamence isn't that much of a support in a weather team either. This is another way to look at these dis/advantages.