View Single Post
Old July 31st, 2012 (10:01 AM).
Arcturus.
Chews nails and spits napalm

Nature: Quiet
nuzlocke challenge progress

a big but sad update today because two of my pokemon died
i defeated brock and had several close calls throughout route 3 and mt. moon, i caught another spearow in route 4(not currently knowing i could trade for a far'fetched in vermillion city) but i did not name it since i did not plan to use it, then i got to cerulean city beat the the nugget bridge, caught a pidgey in route 25 and named it Pidgen, and got to bill. then i went to go defeat misty.
sadly after my victory in the gym i went to go investigate the people who got robbed and my first pokemon got killed by a team rocket grunt. R.I.P Rock... after mourning i pushed on to my journey and caught a oddish in route 5, then named it Weed,(not the stuff you smoke, stuff like dandeloins) then went onto route 6 to defeat all trainers and catch a meowth that i named Rufus. went to digglet's cave and caught a digglet that i named Mole then Plant almost got killed by a level 29 dugtrio.(thank god it didn't get a magnitude 8 or 9) proceded to route 11 and was beating most the trainers over there until someone's raticate got a hyper fang in Mouse and was killed. i was spazzing out then i destroyed raticate with Plant. R.I.P Mouse... i am currently preparing to defeat the gym in vermillion and then going to lavender town

what i killed and caught each area
Spoiler:

route 1 killed a pidgey
route 2 killed a weedle
viridian forest captured a Lv3 pikachu named her Mouse
route 3 caught a Lv7 spearow named her Bird
mt. moon caught a Lv8 geodude named her Rock
route 4 caught a second Lv10 spearow later traded it for a far'fetched in vermillion
route 5 caught a Lv13 oddish named it Weed
route 6 caught a Lv12 meowth named it Rufus(the name of one of my cats)
route 24 can't remember what i killed
route 25 caught a Lv13 pidgey named it Pidgen
vermillion city traded a second spearow for a Lv10 Far'fetched named Ch'ding o.o
digglet's cave caught a Lv19 digglet named it Mole
route 11 caught a Lv12 ekans named it Snake(forgot that ekans is snake backwards)

Current Team
Spoiler:

Plant Lv26
Pidgen Lv15
Rufus Lv14
Mole Lv19
Snake Lv16
Weed Lv14

Box
Spoiler:

Ch'ding Lv16
Bird Lv16