View Single Post
Old July 31st, 2012, 11:29 AM
Krazzikk

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olli97 View Post
How do you feel about the new forms of Thundurus/Tornadus/Landorus/Keldeo & the fusion of both Black/White Kyurem?
As for Kyurem fusions, it's kinda mixed. They've pretty much fused Kyurem's ugliness and fused it together with Reshiram and Zekrom's awesomeness, and made both parts a little less of each, ie Kyurem looks less ugly, but Reshiram and Zekrom looks less awesome, so yeah. Good on Kyurem's part, bad on Reshiram/Zekrom's part. As for the concept, I'm really loving it. The stories of the games keeps on getting better and better.
Yes the awesome story line behind them makes up for the horrible design. I would talk more about their story but I don't want to spoil anything! ;-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonGamingForever View Post
I would love to join!

Name: PokemonGamingForever. Just call me PGF.

2 Partner Pokemon: Astro the Deoxys and Techno the Genesect.

How do you feel about the new forms of Thundurus/Tornadus/Landorus/Keldeo & the fusion of both Black/White Kyurem? Well I love the new form for Thundurus/Tornadus/Landorus/Keldeo and love the concept that they had for Black/White Kyurem but they look disgraceful. But White Kyurem looks the best of the two.
Welcome to the club PGF, hope to see you around, and yes White Kyurem does look better because black one has weird arms O_O