View Single Post
Old July 31st, 2012 (12:26 PM).

Nature: Naughty
Quote originally posted by krazzikk:
How do you feel about the new forms of Thundurus/Tornadus/Landorus/Keldeo & the fusion of both Black/White Kyurem?
As far as Tornadus, etc goes, I like the new forms, they look cool, and I love that they have regenerate as a ability now, cuz I really, really, really like regenerate, I mean it heals your pokemon for a bunch when you switch em out seems like a good deal to me.

Quote originally posted by Mentalii:
How do you feel about the new forms of Thundurus/Tornadus/Landorus/Keldeo & the fusion of both Black/White Kyurem?

They're... Worse than I thought they could be. My opinion on them is really bad. The fusion are just awful, I mean, what are those things? They look more like Fakemon than real Pokémon. And I've seen fan-made fusion that were wayyyy better. I'm very disappointed by them, moreover since they are the mascots ! I can understand why some "non-player" or at least former player opinions are so cruel about Pokémonthese days, when you see
Pokémon like that as emblem of the newest generation.
Then, Keldeo's new form is meh, but I won't criticize it since it's the best form out of all of them to me.
Thundurus, Tornadus, and Landorus... Ha ha ha. Developers must be kidding us, aren't they?
Uh... Legendaries are becoming worse and worse, I miss the badasness of the former ones so much.
I'm alright with the Kyurem fusion, though its a whole new change to Pokemon. Fusion wasn't anything Pokemon-related until these Dragons came along, and now it is. But while I support this fusion option, I have to hate on the typing choices. I think it'd be so much better if it were Fire/Ice type or Electric/Ice type or just kept it as Fire/Electric & Dragon types. That's my biggest pet peeve of all this.

Though the Keldeo form is unique, I wish they could change the other Swordsmen Trio's form too, but at the same time I don't want it to ruin their design as it already is. I'd like to see Sacred Sword do more than it already does to be honest. I mean..it's 'Sacred!'

I was never that fond of the Kami Trio. Though I hate Tornadus' new form. I don't like its look..looks...uglier. The other are I actually do like.
Quote originally posted by Katie the Friendly Ghost:
Name: Katie the Friendly Ghost
2 Partner Pokemon: Meloetta(Normal), Moltres
I personally think they look cool. With the Genie trio, or whatever they're called, I always thought they looked boring and the same, so having new forms is pretty cool. And the fusion with Kyruem is kinda silly, but I think they look pretty awesome.
Never heard of them being called the Genie trio haha. Its actually the "Kami" Trio, but Cloud Trio works too! Oh & welcome Katie!!

Quote originally posted by Olli97:

Good on Kyurem's part, bad on Reshiram/Zekrom's part. As for the concept, I'm really loving it. The stories of the games keeps on getting better and better.
Very well explained, very, very well explained about this. This should be the title of this discussion!
Quote originally posted by PokemonGamingForever:
I would love to join!

Name: PokemonGamingForever. Just call me PGF.

2 Partner Pokemon: Astro the Deoxys and Techno the Genesect.
I'll send a VM asking as well, but do you want a specific form of Deoxys, otherwise you're just getting a normal version? Aside from that, welcome!