View Single Post
Old July 31st, 2012, 01:42 PM
Jeff Gordon

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Para-Dox View Post
How could I not ignore this topic about our reptilian friends?

Name: Para-Dox

Your Trainer Sprite: Lance

2 Partner Pokemon(First a Dragon type, second from Dragon Family): Palkia, Sceptile

Why have you chosen to become a Dragon Tamer?: What else would I train, a pile of sludge?

What is your favorite Dragon Pokemon & why?

PALKIA! It's everything I adore about dragon Pokemon combined into one Pokemon. I adored it from first sight because of Spatial Rend.

What are the advantages and disadvantages of using Dragonite & Salamence in battle?

'Mence is more of a offensive beast while Dragonite has a lot of bulk. But they have a double weakness towards Ice and SR weakness. :/

Which Dragon type & Dragon family member are you most disappointed in?

I don't like Kuyrem at all. B and W Kuyrem ruin 2 Pokemon I like a lot. ( White 'Rem is not fluffy enough )
Also, druddigon is a spiky waste of space.
Sure is a lot of Clair & Lance fans around here. Drayden & Drake need some popularity \m/

I definitely agree with you on Palkia. He's got that bulk in him and the power! Though for Kyurem, even though the fusion disappoints those that ruin Zekrom/Reshiram, just don't fuse them together xD

But welcome to the club Para-Dox, I will get you up on the member's list shortly!

EDIT:
From time to time, we will have a random, little fun contest within this Dragon club. Some will vary, some will be similar depending on the common subject. For the fair announcement, starting now until Sunday @ 8PM Eastern Time, post at least THREE photos with at least 2 different Dragons & Family (EX: 2 Dragonites will not be counted, Dragonite & Dragonair are acceptable in same photo).

This will be a freebie, as future ones will be a bit more challenging> If you can complete this task, you will be welcomed to add an additional third Partner Pokemon to your name!

Last edited by Jeff Gordon; July 31st, 2012 at 04:04 PM. Reason: Contest Updates