View Single Post
Old August 1st, 2012 (4:42 PM). Edited August 1st, 2012 by Abi~.
-insert title here?-
Nature: Naughty

Crushguant requested to keep Devin (his character) unconscious for at least a day in story time. I will keep him as an active character in this roleplay for when his owner can't roleplay. You all are allowed to control him, but please keep it in character. And yes, Claire*, it's the same stretch of beach.

Also, Claire* and Sir Bastian, I will control your character a little in this post, but I'll try to keep them in character. Hope that's okay. If not, let me know; I'll edit my post.

Kelsey heard the shrieks of a panicked girl. She was asking "what she was" and sent out her Archen impulsively.

"C-calm down... I'm a person," Kelsey stuttered. She felt her heart race within her chest. It was as if Kelsey was just as scared as this girl was. "M-my name is Kelsey. What's yours?"

The girl still didn't seem completely settled down. Her mouth formed a frown. It took a few tense seconds before she finally replied with her name.

"I'm Victoria," she snapped.

Kelsey couldn't help but cringe at her tone. She tried to reassure herself that Victoria was probably just scared, but it still made her nervous.

"Okay... well, I'm gonna t-talk to the other people now. H-have a nice d-day, Victoria." Kelsey couldn't help but mentally beat up herself for acting like such a nervous wreck. Her face was a bright shade of pink. Biting her lip, she looked around for someone who looked less intimidating. She saw a boy with hair that was some shade of burnt orange, and approached them.

"H-hi... my name is Kelsey... what's yours?"

"My name is Vincent, Kelsey." She flashed a sheepish grin at him.

"That's nice," Kelsey whispered.

There was an uncomfortable silence after that, at least it was uncomfortable for Kelsey. She stared at the ground. Coal prodded her neck, perhaps as a way of encouragement, but it didn't help much.

"I... I'll talk to you later, okay?" Kelsey was barely able to spit that sentence out.

With that, she jogged away, berating herself in her mind for being so painfully shy with strangers. Once the others were slightly farther away from her in distance, she plopped herself on the sand. Coal jumped from her shoulder and onto the ground, climbing onto her lap. She stared out into the sea, tears forming in her eyes from shame.
Hi! This is my signature... because I don't know what else to put.