Thread: FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising
View Single Post
Old August 1st, 2012 (09:33 PM). Edited August 1st, 2012 by DarkRisingGirl.
Order Must Be Restored

Nature: Relaxed
@_Fake Name

Yeah I believe so too. Did you patch it to a fresh, clean Fire Red Rom? Because after you walk up the stairs where the captain orginally is in Fire Red, this is suppose to happen:

After that, you're suppose to battle Kayo. After defeating him, he'll disappear(as usual) & the player will walk up and talk to Sydney who'll talk in her name, not as the captain. She'll give you cut & you'll be able to battle Serena, the 3rd gym leader.
Try Coolrom.com for a clean copy of Fire Red & patch it. Then open up your save file from the copy you're playing now. Walk upstairs again & the events Should trigger properly. However, if this was the case & the original fire red mixed with my events somehow, it could have affected events that you've encountered so far. I know you probably worked hard to train your pokemon, but my advice is, after you patch the ips to a clean FR Rom, to maybe start your game over because other things could have gotten mixed up Before the boat event in the copy you were playing & maybe you didn't get to experience the actual events I've set up due to the mixup. It's your decision, maybe everything did work fine up until the ship event.

@_emem041809

You know, I completely forgot about Feebas/Milotic & the "Max Beauty" requirement. I just uploaded an updated rom that changes the way it evolves. Feebas will evolve into Milotic at Lv30. Be sure to download it. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.