View Single Post
Old August 2nd, 2012 (01:09 PM).
What's all the Buzz about...

Nature: Lonely
Episode 1
  • Chose Mushu the Charmander as my starter.
  • Defeated Gary in professor Oak's lab and got Oak's parcel.
  • Trained Mushu a bit and defeated Gary again when I went to check out the Pokémon League.
  • Mushu practically burned Viridian Forest down with Ember.
  • Defeated Brock with Mushu's Metal Claw.
  • Easily defeated some trainers on my way to Mt.Moon where I caught my second team member, Goomba the Paras.
  • I trained Goomba and traveled through Mt.Moon, choosing the Dome Fossil even though I won't use it.
  • Once in Cerulean City, I decided to go to Bill but Gary wanted to have a battle first, I defeated him and took out the trainers on the Nugget Bridge getting a nugget as prize.
  • After that I went to defeat Misty, leaving some trainers to fight for when I get my two next team members.
  • I thought Misty would be difficult with Mushu and he was defeated quite fast, but with a stealthy combination of Goomba's Poisonpowder and Leech Life Misty was defeated.
Spoiler:

Team:

Mushu the Relaxed Charmeleon (M) @ Lv. 23
Ability: Blaze
Item: None
Scratch
Growl
Ember
Metal Claw

Goomba the Lax Paras (M) @ Lv. 20
Ability: Effect Spore
Item: None
Scratch
Stun Spore
Poisonpowder
Leech Life
SR - Ho-Oh - X
MT - Grass - Platinum
Random Pokémon - Heart Gold
Duo Species - Furret & Linoone

Completed
SR - Venusaur (Soul Silver), Charizard (Red, Crystal, Emerald, Platinum), Blastoise (Blue), Pidgeot (Fire Red), Arbok (Heart Gold), Raichu (X), Clefable (Fire Red), Dugtrio (Fire Red), Golduck (Fire Red, Ruby), Arcanine (Leaf Green), Poliwrath (Fire Red), Golem (Sapphire), Rhyhorn (Emerald), Vaporeon (Platinum), Omastar (Leaf Green), Zapdos (Silver), Mew (Fire Red, Silver), Typhlosion (Leaf Green), Feraligatr (X), Houndoom (Leaf Green), Tyranitar (Leaf Green), Swampert (Fire Red, Sapphire), Exploud (Diamond), Torkoal (Fire Red), Absol (Leaf Green), Kyogre (Fire Red), Infernape (Black), Abomasnow (Black), Chesnaught (X)
MC - Red (Fire Red, Ruby, Platinum), Yellow (White 2)
MT - Bug (Fire Red), Normal (X), Steel (Platinum)
Legendary Trio - Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres - Fire Red
Persona - Sacred Gold