Thread: [B/W] Bianca Or Cheren?
View Single Post
Old August 3rd, 2012, 11:41 AM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monasti View Post
With Bianca I just powered straight through, like it was nothing.
I must not be the norm. This is where my distaste of the legendary monkeys first came to pass, as I was still battling Bianca with only the non-evolved forms and figured I would outmatch her with type, but that proved difficult itself (duh), then I got a surprise critical hit against me that forced me to change my strategy mid-battle. I got down to my final two Pokémon. Not one of my proudest moments.

Cheren on the other hand came at me with all he got, but I knew he was coming after the Legend Badge and made sure I got the right team along for the trip.

So in terms of final storyline battles, I found Bianca's tougher. Given how she seems to act like a pushover, that surprised me.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.