• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ban The Person Above You! (Don't take it literally!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2012
banned cuz i stole ur evo

sigpic309387_13.gif

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Oh I already did and it's brand new cuz he wrecked it and had to pay insurance on it. Oh man that would be expensive knowing what car it is.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Banned cuz I would actually win cuz you would of wrecked by the time the race was over know they are so light and a btch to control where the Evo can drift like a beast and can get up and go cuz of the twin turbo.

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2012
banned cuz u think an evo has any remote chance at beating a saleen

and not knowing saleens have twin turbo

Saleen S7 Twin-Turbo: 248 mph (399 km/h), 0-60 in 2.8 secs. Twin Turbo All Aluminum V8 Engine with 750 hp ... 6th fastest car in the world

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Banned cuz it depends on the road. If it's an outer road the Saleen would get smoked on a race circuit the Saleen would prob over lap the Evo. I know how a Evo drives cuz I've driven a modded one before on an outer road going 130 and drifting 110 around turns but on really tight turns I could drift it going about 90. You just gotta know when to shift and use your E brake.
Now 130 is scary fast when your on an outer road lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back