View Single Post
Old August 4th, 2012 (10:59 AM).

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to LightningAlex Send a message via Skype™ to LightningAlex
Yeah, I'm gonna join, I love One Piece!!! But I'm not gonna hop aboard the Thousand Sunny, I'll have my own ship!

So, should I go ahead and fill in the Pirate Profile? Or should I do it later? I have some awesome devil fruit ideas and I'm really indecisive xD

Also, I have a question for everyone who watched One Piece:
Spoiler:

Just what do you think that is?! Keep in mind that the ship in the picture is as big as a whole island, so I seriously doubt it's a sea king or any other creature!
My first thought was that it's another shadow from a sky island (Just like they saw before they went to Jaya), but it has eyes! So that can't be it...
Then I've been thinking, since Gecko Moria sailed these waters for 10 years, it could be something huge built by the marines (Some awesomely huge weapon, maybe?). But it is confirmed that that thing is responsible for most ship disappearances in the Florian Triangle, (Ships have been disappearing long before Thriller Bark showed up), but I doubt the Marines would destroy innocent ships... So, what do you think it is?

The SPOILER contains a picture and some info that were revealed immediately after the Thriller Bark ark, so if you've watched those episodes, you're fine.