View Single Post
Old August 4th, 2012 (02:07 PM). Edited August 4th, 2012 by Kezius.

Hello everyone. I've got two character's I'd like to sign up. Hope they meet requirements. Much of their areas are very similar but hey, they're twins after all.

Character #1 (main)
Spoiler:

Name:
Ignis Gerentis

Nickname (Optional):
N/A

Age (10-13):

Sex (Male or Female):
Male

Appearance:
http://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o535/Kezius/Ignis-1.jpg

Personality:
Ignis is a short tempered individual, with a deep hatred for humanity. His only friends are that of his PokeSpirit and his twin brother Fulgur. He sees little advantage in friendship believing they would only slow him down. He feels no remorse for his actions and cares little for those who oppose him, causing him to be the brother that deals with most threats upfront. He is willing to do anything to ensure the survival of his brother and himself and does not hesitate to kill if that’s what needs to be done. Ignis is seen as the muscle of the group, his intelligence should not be underestimated however.

Although he loves his twin brother, Ignis harbors a deep resentment of his brothers resistance to killing. This leads to Ignis often debating on sticking with his brother, though he always decides to stay, believing his brother would be killed without him.

History:
Ignis grew up with his twin brother in Jubilife City. When they turned 10 they ventured to get their respective PokeSpirits, returning to Jubilife only to find the adults wanted to put them to work. They rebelled and ran away from the city to the Underground society. The duo spent the next couple of years in the Underground mastering their skills. When Lizzy began her rise to power they left not wanting to get tied up in her power struggle. They now wander the area doing whatever is deemed necessary to survive.

Their goal?
After years of hearing stories from their PokeSpirits of how the world once was long ago. Humans and Pokemon flourishing together and happy. As well as the stories of Arceus taking the humans rights to Pokemon away, Ignis developed a deep hatred towards mankind. He vowed to return the world to how it once was even if he had to destroy most of humanity to do so.

Pokéspirit
Species:

Magmar

Nickname (Optional):
Torch

Personality:
Torch shares the groups hatred towards humanity, he is often the extra ‘push’ Ignis needs to do the horrid things that most children would never have to do. He is not evil however, he cares deeply for the group and only wants them to survive, by any means. Torch’s bond with Ignis is so powerful that the two are almost always merged together.

Moves:
Teleport(TM)
Psychic(TM)
Fire Blast (TM)
Overheat (TM)
Giga Impact (TM)
Double Team (TM)
(All these moves are learnable by a Magmar, teleport only being from Gen1)

Other (Optional):
-Able to communicate telepathically with Fulgur & Static
Ability- Able to withstand being surrounded by lava
Traits/Quirks- Speed increases with higher temperatures however as the temperature lowers so does said speed.
HM- Strength
(based on Magmar traits from bulbpedia)

Character #2 (side)
Spoiler:

Name:
Fulgur Gerentis

Nickname (Optional):
N/A

Age (10-13):

Sex (Male or Female):
Male

Appearance:
http://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o535/Kezius/Fulgur.jpg

Personality :
Fulgur is a level headed individual, but shares Ignis’ hatred for humanity. He hates to kill even though he knows they need to to survive. With his dislike of killing he often lets his brother deal with that, leaving him to step in only if he is needed. Fulgur is seen as the brains of the group, his strength should not be underestimated however. He spends his time planning out the groups actions and takes pride in himself when the goals are met with little bloodshed.

Fulgur knows his brother loves him, but sometimes he feels as if Ignis could turn on him. This leads to Fulgur always treading lightly around his brother not wanting to provoke conflict between them. He believes that the two of them could not survive without each other.

History:
Fulgur grew up with his twin brother in Jubilife City. When they turned 10 they ventured to get their respective PokeSpirits, returning to Jubilife only to find the adults wanted to put them to work. They rebelled and ran away from the city to the Underground society. The duo spent the next couple of years in the Underground mastering their skills. When Lizzy began her rise to power they left not wanting to get tied up in her power struggle. They now wander the area doing whatever is deemed necessary to survive.

Their goal?
After years of hearing stories from their PokeSpirits of how the world once was long ago. Humans and Pokemon flourishing together and happy. As well as the stories of Arceus taking the humans rights to Pokemon away, Fulgur watched as his brother developed a deep hatred towards mankind. When Ignis vowed to return the world to how it once was even if he had to destroy most of humanity to do so. Fulgur vowed to help his brother but with as little killing as possible. Fulgur developed the same hatred Ignis did but he kept his mind sane not letting revenge cloud his judgments.

Pokéspirit
Species:

Electabuzz

Nickname (Optional):
Static

Personality:
Static, like the rest, has a hatred towards humanity, he however doesn’t let the hatred push him to extreme actions. His difference in his view is what helped Fulgur keep his level headedness. Static has a strong bond with Fulgur allowing static electricity to surrounds him. visibly.

Moves:
Teleport(TM)
Psychic(TM)
Thunder (TM)
Wild Charge (TM)
Giga Impact (TM)
Double Team (TM)
(All these moves are learnable by a Electabuzz, teleport only being from Gen1)

Other (Optional):
- Able to communicate telepathically with Ignis & Torch
Ability- Can withstand being struck by lightning
Traits/Quirks- Red coloring will sometimes send him into a rampage depending on how much control Static has over his host.
HM- Strength
(based on Electabuzz traits from bulbpedia)

I have a plan in mind for them later down the road that is quiet gruesome and really shows what the world has fallen into (in my interpretation of reading it anyway)

Opening Post:

Spoiler:

Ignis sits perched on a tree branch overlooking route 203. It’s been two days since he last ate and he was well aware that momentarily there will be a caravan passing under him delivering goods to the adults of Jubilife. He begins thinking of the misery he’ll cause the adults be stealing their supplies when the caravan comes into view.

“Alright, show time. We’ll start with a Double Team to throw them off guard.”

Ignis splits himself into four separate forms all still sitting on the branch. Once the caravan is within range the four figures leap from the tree landing in front of the cart, startling the driver. “Hand over the goods and I may let you live to see tomorrow.” Ignis proclaims to the adult in front of him as the three fake figures merge back into him, though he had no intension of letting the man walk away from here.

“That chance,” the man replied surprisingly calm, “get him!” With that a figure emerged from the back of the cart. It was a child, seemingly around his own age. But what’s more is this child had a morphed look. A Spirit Wielder, I hadn’t planned on this but it could be fun I guess, looks like her spirit is a Chikorita judging by her looks.

“This will be easy” Ignis‘s body turns a faint red and he releases a white fire with a red-orange flame spiralling around it at the caravan and the other Spirit Wielder. The girl is surrounded by the flames but jumps up into the air releasing a Razor Leaf attack. “Humph, you couldn’t go down easy huh?” he says as he takes in a deep breath and releases a powerful five-pointed blast of orange fire from his mouth at the girl and the leafs.

The leafs disappear into burnt ash as the Fire Blast smashes into the girl causing her to fall to the ground hard. Ignis then turns his attention back at the man and the caravan, his flames from Overheat just starting to burn out. They served their purpose, keeping the adult put until he disposed of the girl.

“Now where were we?” he asks with a grin appearing on his face. “P-P-Please, d-don’t hurt m-me.” the man begs. “To late, I gave you a chance to run earlier.” Ignis‘s eyes flash light blue. The man then becomes surrounded by a light blue aura and floats towards Ignis “You should have just ran like the coward you are.” when he finished speaking his eyes flashed red and the man was tossed several miles into the air. Where he landed was of no concern to Ignis as he was doubtful the man would survive.

He walked over to the girl from earlier and peered down at her, “Now, it’s your turn.” Ignis said extending his hand out towards the girl. Suddenly a figure appeared in front of him, “Fulgur, get out of the way.” Ignis looks at his brother. “No brother, let this one live, she was unaware of her actions.” Fulgur turns to the girl, “Let this be a lesson to you about working for adults. Next time I may not be near to stop my brother.”

“Go now Ignis.” Fulgur said pointing to the caravan. Ignis walks over, lifting the cart above his head, “Your strength comes in handy my friend, thank you.” he says to Torch. “You are most welcome.” Torch replies.

Ignis's body glows white and he disappears. Seconds later, he reappears in a secluded area of a forest. Placing the caravan on the ground he begins rummaging through it for food. He pulls out a loaf of bread and walks over to a large rock and takes a seat. He cuts the loaf in half and tosses one half into the air biting into the remaining portion.

Fulgur appears from thin air catching the other half and taking a bite as he lands. “So, that went well, how much food do we have?” He turned looking at the caravan.

Pokemon Trainers Academy:
C.J. Styles
Lexi Styles

Pokemon: Journeys Through Novia
Taegan Power

Pokemon Fallout:
Ignis Gerentis-Torch(Magmar)

Fulgur Gerentis-Static(Electabuzz)