View Single Post
Old August 5th, 2012, 03:47 AM
Jeff Gordon

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Emperor View Post
Name: Ghost Emperor
2 pokemon Partners: Kyurem white and Suicune

Which form of Deoxys do you like most & why?
I like most of deoxy's form's is its defense form it looks like a solid wall and i like pokemon with high defenses so it can't easily be knocked out .. because I am more of a defensive type trainer then an attacking type...... =)
Welcome to the club! I've always loved the Speed Deoxys the most, practically because I'm all about Speed. Speed=My thing. (Being a lover for racing, of course). I also love the design best overall compare to the others. I'd have to go with Normal, than Attack and my least favorite as Defensive form.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari10 View Post
I'm signing up, haven't signed up to a club in a while.

Name: Hikari10
2 Partner Pokemon: Yin the Zekrom, Yang the Reshiram

How do you feel about the new forms of Thundurus/Tornadus/Landorus/Keldeo & the fusion of both Black/White Kyurem?

I think the new forms look awesome, especially Black and White Kyurem. Resolute Keldeo also looks pretty nice. I didn't like the new Tornadus, Thundurus and Landorus forms though, they look weird and unnecessary.
I'd have to agree with the Kami forms being unnecessary, but they do add a unique twist in their own way. & Welcome to the club! I like how you nicknamed your Partner Pokemon, very classic xD

Let's move onto another topic shall we?
List the following Cute Legendary Pokemon in order of cuteness and explain which is the strongest. Mew vs Celebi vs Jirachi vs Manaphy vs Shaymin vs Victini