View Single Post
Old August 6th, 2012, 12:01 PM
machomuu
Fueled by Pepsi
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Overlord LeSabre™ View Post
Luminous Arc 3, Another: Code R (sequel to Trace Memory), and several of the older Atelier series games come immediately to mind. And there's probably some RPG where a cast of all girls in school uniforms save the world from evil, and I'd like to see a game like that released over here. Naturally, I'd like to see games based on the Pretty Cure anime series released here as well, but considering the source material hasn't had a US release, that seems to be but a pipe dream...

Then of course there's the loads and loads of dating sims out there, many the basis for anime shows that I've liked, and I would like the chance to play the original source material.
I don't know if the West is ready for Dating Sims (I don't know if we'll ever be), we're just now slowly easing our way into Visual Novels, and that's been rather slow. I do see a faint possibility that Dating Sims may ease their way into the Western market, but I do understand why they haven't come over, there's barely a market for it here.