View Single Post
Old August 7th, 2012, 08:56 AM
NarutoActor
The rocks cry out to me
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful
Send a message via AIM to NarutoActor Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to NarutoActor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
The earlier work done in that hack is pretty crappy yeah, but that's just part of what makes it interesting. If you play through the game you'll see how the quality of the game improves.

Thats what I like about it. This game is pretty much "Look at how crappy it was in the beginning, and see how good I've gotten since then."

This game is on this list because it serves as a inspiration to new hackers. This game can give them a view of how their skills can change over time.

Edit - As for the game, Snakewood is pretty much Pokemon Ruby all jacked up on meth and LSD. Your going to see some real crazy stuff.
Then redo the beginning, everything should be good quality, the beginning is probably one of the most important aspects.

Porting G/S/C maps into emerald still takes time and effort, using the same maps that are in the rom you are hacking does not. I would give snakewood more credit if it was at least done on firered with the maps that resemble rubys maps, but are amped up

Last edited by DrFuji; August 9th, 2012 at 06:05 AM. Reason: Replying to deleted post