trust your doctor

Nature: Naive
--
VINNIE

BV: Wait, did you hear what I said?
BV: I'm sorry....that was mean to say
BV: But super cool, huh?
BV: ......btws, are you a boy or girl?
BV: I guess I just chill, right? Candice is safe for now?

CF: I'm a woman, silly~!
CF: And a very womanly one :}
CF: Well, I can't actually see our unwomanly friend anymore.
CF: I guess this program I'm using only works towards Earth!
CF: And I don't know if she has realized it yet, but she is not on Earth anymore.
CF: Isn't it exciting~~? ;}
CF: Hey, don't rage your house to bits. If you survive, you might need it for a while longer~
CF: Oh look, what's this?

-- cunningFrauder ceased pestering bemyValentine --

From one conversation, to a memo.

BV: hey...
BV: i need someone to be a server for me...
BV: oh, and theres a meteor above my house...
BV: so i guess i install the client now.

BE: Well, I'm right there with you.
BE: So don't expect /me/ to save you, I'm WAY more important than you anyways…
BE: d:
BE: Seriously though girls… help?

-- cunningFrauder responded to memo INTO THE RABBIT HOLE --
CF: We never had these! Awesome ;}
CF: Anyways, I know how this is supposed to work, honeys.
CF: Vieve must become Vinnie's server player, and Candice must become Ricardo's.
CF: The girls might be a bit busy at the moment though~~ ;}
CF: Let's hope they read this before their dear boyfriends go BOOM~!

At least you've still got someone to hint what you should do.

--
CANDICE

"So this is the Medium? As in, this whole place? This is pretty amazing."

"Isn't it? As a panda bear, I might have preferred something less chilly and more jungle like, but as a plush toy, I'm actually feeling quite warm and soft still. I guess there is some kind of alien energy that powers me up now, too." FLUFFRICKSPRITE's green face gazes calmly out over the horizon, which can be seen between mountains and ice bergs far away.

You DAD notices you and the snow and you have half a conversation before he passes out on the cold ground. FLUFFRICKSPRITE's face twists around and becomes a giggling yellow one.

"So... what am I supposed to do now?" you ask, as if you suspected that your sprite might know.

"First, let's get your father back inside," FLUFFRICKSPRITE says, still yellow, and lifts Tulio Greyson up with his strange brick arms. They seem strong and hold together as the sprite floats back into the house.

You still seem to have electricity and warmth inside the house. Isn't that strange? Since the house was probably severed from the communal connections upon transportalization. The sprite puts DAD down on a couch before he turns back to you.

"I am here to guide you," he says, face flipping back to the calm green one, "and to make sure that you gradually begin to understand the importance of the quest you have begun. It's a quest of magic, Candice." He smiles. "The world you are on now is called LONAI. Land of Nomads and Ice. It is a world that has been waiting for you for a long time."

It starts snowing outside. Something shady is also moving out there...

"I will tell you the story, bit for bit. But before I go further, I think you'll need to take out DAD'S BAT from your STRIFE SPECIBUS. We have guests." FLUFFRICKSPRITE's head turns red.

Indeed, a knocking comes from the front door. Outside, you will find two creatures looking something like this:

They don't seem friendly. Rather, they will jump you and try to scratch or bite you!

==> Enter STRIFE MODE. Notice that you seem more agile than you were on Earth.
((STRIFE MODE means that you are free to bunny and take out the imps in any way you see fit. When they die, they just kind of explode into pieces of GRIST.))

--
RICARDO

BE: Man…
BE: What are you talking about, you didn't help for ****!
BE: You went to "sleep" or whatever, and now there's meteorites falling on Earth, and you want me to keep playing this ****?
BE: By the way, what happened to Vieve's house… I'm pretty sure her neighborhood wasn't a jungle before…
BE: Wait
BE: This game is some Jumanji ****, huh?
BE: Everything's real, and we're just ****ing **** up by playing it, and now everyone's going to die, because we, like idiots decided to open this goddamn file, huh!
BE: **** you!

RT: FINALLY YOU ARE SHOWING SOME CHARACTER
RT: I WAS BEGINNING TO BELIEVE YOU WERE SOME KIND OF WEAKLING
RT: SO YOU FIGURED OUT THAT YOU NEED TO BECOME SOMEONES CLIENT PLAYER NOW
RT: IM ALMOST CRYINGLY PROUD HERE SMARTASS
RT: AND EVERYONE NEEDS SLEEP I JUST CANT REALLY CONTROL IT SO NEVER BASH ME FOR THAT AGAIN
RT: JUNGLE? I CANT EVEN SEE HER HOUSE NOW
RT: AND YES EVERYONE MIGHT DIE
RT: BUT WHAT DO YOU CARE REALLY?
RT: YOU WILL SURVIVE

Suddenly, it seems someone uninvited butted into your memo.

BE: Well, I'm right there with you.
BE: So don't expect /me/ to save you, I'm WAY more important than you anyways…
BE: d:
BE: Seriously though girls… help?

-- cunningFrauder responded to memo INTO THE RABBIT HOLE --
CF: We never had these! Awesome ;}
CF: Anyways, I know how this is supposed to work, honeys.
CF: Vieve must become Vinnie's server player, and Candice must become Ricardo's.
CF: The girls might be a bit busy at the moment though~~ ;}
CF: Let's hope they read this before their dear boyfriends go BOOM~!

Last edited by Adventure; August 8th, 2012 at 08:16 AM.