View Single Post
Old August 8th, 2012 (11:25 AM).
#TeamRockHillSC
Gold Tier

Nature: Quirky
Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it
Quote:
Also, I love how Red is portrayed as the bad guy. I never cared for Ash/Red, so it's humorous to see him in that state.
I never liked him either, he's always way overrated and I don't know how amyone could actually like him, so it's about time he got what he deserved

Quote:
Leaf and Lisa make a wonderful duo, and are too cute together!
Yes they are, especially when they're going all Chuck Norris on a bunch of rowdy bikers I really like the idea of partnering Lisa and Leaf up to fight crime; I should do it more often xD (I have had several drawings made of the two of them together, and they do look cute together xD)

As far as age, I'm going on a timeline where the Kanto journey took place in 2006 when they were 11-12 years old, so he'd be around 18 now. Same with Leaf. Lisa started later in 2006 when she was 15; she's 21 now.

Quote:
I just can't help but laugh that Red is a crack head. Wow...how does he smoke that with his injured throat?
Oh, I just love making him evil ;P He has to smoke in the same way that he eats - very carefully xD

Stay tuned for the next chapter, though I don't have any idea when it'll be up...

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
PC Vital Stats
* Pair
* PC Family
* Bishies
* VG Claims
* Friend Codes
Links
* Blog
* Web Site
* Fan Fictions:
* Leaf Green LP