View Single Post
Old August 8th, 2012 (12:22 PM). Edited August 8th, 2012 by Adventure.
★heroes
CS

Nature: Naive
--
CANDICE

FLUFFRICKSPRITE comes floating into your room, putting on a blue face when he sees the blood.

"I think your father will wake up soon. Do you want me to make him faint again? I have a feeling it is more convenient to have him passed out than running around trying to battle imps on his own." Was he serious or joking? It's hard to tell actually. "You will be stronger than him very soon. You have already reached LEVEL 2 by defeating an imp. And the GRIST you collected will make Vinnie able to do his job, because it is the resource you build everything from. I am proud of you."

He peeks over your shoulder at the computer screen, his head turning green again. "So many colors. Almost like my arms," he comments fleetingly. Then his kind gaze focuses on you.

"You have earned the first part of the story. The world around you is a whole planet. LONAI floats in a ring of pure void called the MEDIUM. It divides light and darkness in the INCIPISPHERE, which is simply put a place untouched by the flow of time in your universe. The light is the center of the INCIPISPHERE and the darkness is what lies outside of it all. The light has a name. It is SKAIA, and legend holds that SKAIA exists as a dormant crucible of unlimited creative potential. It is what you think is the sun in the sky here.

So needless to say, you are a long way from Earth now, Candice. But that is alright. You are were you were always meant to end up. At least according to SKAIA. But I will tell you more later. Now you should probably install a certain file and save a friend, don't you think? I will... I will go check on your DAD."