♀ Gender Discrimination Challenge ♂
View Single Post
August 9th, 2012 (03:39 PM). Edited October 21st, 2013 by Alli.
Join Date: Feb 2008
That's right! We're going to discriminate against you! It's not too bad really. Just depends on the gender you decide to choose upon starting your game. I have finally decided to open this challenge up to all games now instead of just HGSS, however RBY will not be allowed to sign up, due to no genders in that game. Now for the rules...
1. Your Pokemon must all be the same gender of your player, as well as match in the gender chart, which will be listed later in this post.
2. You can only use certain types of Balls to catch Pokemon. The Pokeball is fine, up until you're able to obtain the gender specific Balls. Then you should probably stop using them. A list of Balls (this feels weird saying it yes...) will be later in the post. GSC/HGSS will have the most options in this regard.
3. Depending on your gender, you can only enter certain Pokethlon events, Contests, and Frontier Facilities. Those too will be listed further down.
4. HM Slaves are allowed. Their gender does not have to match your chosen gender in any way, however do not use them in battle.
5. Genderless Pokemon are not allowed, which means most legendaries are not allowed. You may, however, have a legendary that has a gender, but you may only have one. ex: You may capture and use Latios if you are a male.
6. Trading is allowed no matter the gender of the other player, however just remember the gender chart! Make sure the Pokemon matches your gender. I don't recommend trading in an egg, as it might not hatch to be the gender you need. Traded Pokemon may disregard the Pokeball rules.
7. Speaking of trading, you are allowed to trade in evolution items or perform trade evolutions whenever you'd like. Wonder Trade is allowed, but Pokemon must still abide by the gender chart.
8. Only one Mega Stone can be held by a Pokemon per team in XY. You may switch them if you choose. ex: Having the Charizardite X on Charizard, but later taking it away and giving the Lucarionite to Lucario.
9. You don't have to sign up as your irl gender. Just whichever you would prefer to choose in-game.
10. Challenge ends after beating Rival (FRLG), Red (GSC/HGSS), Steven (RSE), Cynthia (DPPt), Ghetsis (BW), Iris (BW2), or Champion (XY).
: Jump, Speed, Skill
: Power, Stamina, Skill
: Dive, Friend, Heal, Love, Moon, Premier, Fast, Luxury, Quick
: Dusk, Level, Great, Heavy, Lure, Nest, Net, Repeat, Timer, Ultra
: (Gen III) Pike, Pyramind, Palace (Gen IV) Castle, Arcade, Hall
: (Gen III) Dome, Arena, Tower, Factory (Gen IV) Tower, Factory, Hall
: Cute, Beauty, Smart
: Tough, Cool, Smart
Not that you'd want to, I'm sure.
: Pokemon Amie
: Super Training
Pidgey/Pidgeotto/Pidgeot, Sentret/Furret, Caterpie/Metapod/Butterfree, Ledyba/Ledian, Cleffa/Clefairy/Clefable, Togepi/Togetic/Togekiss, Mareep/Flaaffy/Ampharos, Hoppip/Skiploom/Jumpluff, Oddish/Gloom/Vileplume/Bellossom, Nidoran f/Nidorina/Nidoqueen, Sunkern/Sunflora, Wynaut/Wobbuffet, Venonat/Venomoth, Heracross, Aipom/Ambipom, Vulpix/Ninetales, Azurill/Marill/Azumarill, Meowth/Persian, Girafarig, Miltank, Smoochum/Jynx, Smeargle, Natu/Xatu, Corsola, Chinchou/Lanturn, Seel/Dewgong, Lickitung/Lickilicky, Eevee/Vaporeon/Jolton/Flareon/Espeon/Umbreon/Leafeon/Glaceon/Sylveon, Mantyke/Mantine, Ponyta/Rapidash, Cubone/Marowak, Kangaskhan, Sneasel/Weavile, Misdreavus/Mismagius, Happiny/Chansey/Blissey, Lapras, Larvitar/Pupitar/Tyranitar, Wurmple/Silcoon/Beautifly, Lotad/Lombre/Ludicolo, Ralts/Kirlia/Gardevoir, Surskit/Masquerain, Shroomish/Breloom, Skitty/Delcatty, Sableye, Plusle, Minun, Illumise, Budew/Roselia/Roserade, Spoink/Grumpig, Spinda, Swablu/Altaria, Seviper, Lileep/Cradily, Feebas/Milotic, Castform, Shuppet/Banette, Chingling/Chimecho, Absol, Snorunt/Froslass, Clamperl/Gorebyss, Luvdisc, Latias, Starly/Staravia/Staraptor, Shinx/Luxio/Luxray, Burmy/Wormadam, Combee/Vespiquen, Pachirisu, Cherubi/Cherrim, Buneary/Lopunny, Glameow/Purugly, Chatot, Spiritomb, Hippopotas/Hippowdon, Finneon/Lumineon, Cresselia, Purrloin/Liepard, Munna/Musharna, Panpour/Simipour, Pidove/Tranquill/Unfezant, Woobat/Swoobat, Audino, Sewaddle/Swadloon/Leavanny, Cottonee/Whimsicott, Petilil/Lilligant, Maractus, Sigilyph, Zorua/Zoroark, Minccino/Cinccino, Gothita/Gothorita/Gothitelle, Ducklett/Swanna, Emolga, Frillish/Jellicent, Alomomola, Joltik/Galvantula, Litwick/Lampent/Chandelure, Meinfoo/Meinshao, Vullaby/Mandibuzz, Larvest/Volcarona, Scatterbug/Spewpa/Vivillon, Litleo/Pyroar, Flabébé/Floette/Florges, Furfrou, Espurr/Meowstic, Spritzee/Aromatisse, Inkay/Malamar, Skrelp/Dragalge, Amaura/Aurorus, Carbink, Klefki, Pumpkaboo/Gourgeist
Spearow/Fearow, Hoothoot/Noctowl, Rattata/Raticate, Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu, Weedle/Kakuna/Beedrill, Spinarak/Ariados, Geodude/Graveler/Golem, Zubat/Golbat/Crobat, Sandshrew/Sandslash, Ekans/Arbok, Dunsparce, Wooper/Quagsire, Gastly/Haunter/Gengar, Onix/Steelix, Bellsprout/Weepinbell/Victreebel, Paras/Parasect, Poliwag/Poliwhirl/Poliwrath/Politoed, Magikarp/Gyarados, Goldeen/Seaking, Slowpoke/Slowbro/Slowking, Drowzee/Hypno, Abra/Kadabra/Alakazam, Pineco/Forretress, Nidoran m/Nidorino/Nidoking, Yanma/Yanmega, Exeggcute/Exeggutor, Bonsly/Sudowoodo, Scyther/Scizor, Pinsir, Koffing/Weezing, Grimer/Muk, Snubull/Granbull, Growlith/Arcanine, Stantler, Mankey/Primeape, Psyduck/Golduck, Machop/Machoke/Machamp, Tyrogue/Hitmonchan/Hitmonlee/Hitmontop, Tauros, Magby/Magmar/Magmortar, Elekid/Electabuzz/Electivire, Mime Jr./Mr. Mime, Farfetch'd, Qwilfish, Tentacool/Tentacruel, Krabby/Kingler, Shuckle, Shellder/Cloyster, Remoraid/Octillery, Tangela/Tangrowth, Horsea/Seadra/Kingdra, Gligar/Gliscor, Delibird, Swinub/Piloswine/Mamoswine, Teddiursa/Ursaring, Phanpy/Donphan, Skarmory, Doduo/Dodrio, Rhyhorn/Rhydon/Rhyperior, Murkrow/Honchkrow, Houndour/Houndoom, Slugma/Magcargo, Omanyte/Omastar, Kabuto/Kabutops, Aerodactyl, Munchlax/Snorlax, Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite, Poochyena/Mightyena, Zigzagoon/Linoone, Wurmple/Cascoon/Dustox, Seedot/Nuzleaf/Shiftry, Tailow/Swellow, Wingull/Pelipper, Ralts/Kirlia/Gallade, Slakoth/Vigoroth/Slaking, Nincada/Ninjask, Whismur/Loudred/Exploud, Makuhita/Hariyama, Nosepass/Probopass, Mawile, Aron/Lairon/Aggron, Meditite/Medicham, Electrike/Manectric, Volbeat, Gulpin/Swalot, Carvanha/Sharpedo, Wailmer/Wailord, Numel/Camerupt, Torkoal, Trapinch/Vibrava/Flygon, Cacnea/Cacturne, Zangoose, Barboach/Whiscash, Corphish/Crawdaunt, Anorith/Armaldo, Kecleon, Duskull/Dusclops/Dusknoir, Tropius, Snorunt/Glalie, Spheal/Sealeo/Walrein, Clamperl/Huntail, Bagon/Shelgon/Salamence, Latios, Bidoof/Bibarel, Cranidos/Rampardos, Shieldon/Bastiodon, Burmy/Mothim, Buizel/Floatzel, Shellos/Gastrodon, Drifloon/Drifblim, Stunky/Skuntank, Gible/Gabite/Garchomp, Riolu/Lucario, Skorupi/Drapion, Croagunk/Toxicroak, Snover/Abomosnow, Heatran, Patrat/Watchog, Lillipup/Herdier/Stoutland, Pansage/Simisage, Pansear/Simisear, Blitzle/Zebstrika, Roggenrola/Boldore/Gigalith, Drilbur/Excadrill, Timburr/Gurrdurr/Conkeldurr, Tympole/Palpitoad/Seismitoad, Throh, Sawk, Venipede/Whirlipede/Scolipede, Basculin, Sandile/Krokorok/Krookodile, Darumaka/Darmanitan, Dwebble/Crustle, Scraggy/Scrafy, Yamask/Cohagrigus, Tirtouga/Carracosta, Archen/Archeops, Trubbish/Garbodor, Zorua/Zoroark, Solosis/Duosion/Reuniclus, Vanillite/Vanillish/Vanilluxe, Deerling/Sawsbuck, Karrablast/Escavalier, Foongus/Amoongus, Frillish/Jellicent, Ferroseed/Ferrothorn, Tynamo/Eelektrik/Eelektross, Elgyem/Beheeyem, Axew/Fraxure/Haxorus, Cubchoo/Beartic, Shelmet/Accelgor, Stunfisk, Druddigon, Golett/Golurk, Pawniard/Bisharp, Bouffalant, Rufflet/Braviary, Heatmor, Durant, Deino/Zweilous/Hydreigon, Thundurus, Tornadus, Landorus, Bunnelby/Diggersby, Fletchling/Fletchinder/Talonflame, Litleo/Pyroar, Skiddo/Gogoat, Pancham/Pangoro, Espurr/Meowstic, Honedge/Doublade/Aegislash, Swirlix/Slurpluff, Binacle/Barbaracle, Clauncher/Clawitzer, Helioptile/Heliolisk, Tyrunt/Tyrantrum, Hawlucha, Dedenne, Goomy/Sliggoo/Goodra, Phantump/Trevenant, Bergmite/Avalugg, Noibat/Noivern
can be used as either gender, as long as their gender matches your trainer's. So yes, that means you have to SR for a female if you're playing as a female! This also includes starters given to you later in the game, if you're interested in using them.
Though you may not agree with the gender assignment, it's just how I set them. I'm aware there are more male than female. This is gender discrimination though hurr hurr.
Zaroas - HeartGold
Eeveelution Co-ordinator- HeartGold
BlueShellBeast - HeartGold
TheAuraGuardian - HeartGold
xRice - SoulSilver
chaoticlapras - HeartGold
Polymus1 - Randomized Ruby
- SoulSilver -
KoboraX - SoulSilver
Seraphimon-sama - SoulSilver
DarkChibimon - SoulSilver
Chikouu - SoulSilver
Bone - SoulSilver -
Nineray - SoulSilver
Gonbe - SoulSilver
Bewbs - HeartGold
aquavi - HeartGold
Soulsilver10112 - HeartGold -
Mick Fizz - HeartGold
Cardinal - Pearl
KoboraX - LeafGreen | Silver | Randomizer Sapphire | Platinum | White 2
YukiKaru - Gold
ShinyNuzLover - FireRed
Lunacrest - Randomized Emerald
CastielTheEspeon - Platinum
xseed - LiquidCrystal
Also Known As:
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Alli
Find all posts by Alli
Find threads started by Alli
Ignore Posts by Alli