View Single Post
Old August 9th, 2012, 03:45 PM
SpadeEdge16

For the guys who helped me last time, thank you! It was actually exactly what I needed. xD
But now I'm having more script trouble, haha.
This event works fairly well, except for two things.

one: for some reason this battle keeps on being a double battle! ive set the trainerbattle's 1st parameter to 0x0,0x1,and 0x2 cause I'm not sure abotu those, and even when I only have one Pokemon it still seems to be a double, and I've made sure all of the A-trainer info is correct. Also, if I just defeat the Pokemon on the right, it says I've won the battle and continues the script.

two: At the end when the opponent is supposed to walk away, off of the screen, but for some reason, she takes her first step, then vanishes. I've traied taking hidesprite off and using #raw 0x60 in the applymovement, ive also tried it the other way around, and when i dont use the hidesprite command, she will take her first movement, then freeze. the game doesnt freeze, just the character.

and on another note, can someone tell me how to put things in spoilers? xD

#dynamic 0x800000
#org @start
checkflag 0x161
if 0x1 goto @done
lock
applymovement 0xFF @approach
waitmovement 0xFF
msgbox @ace 0x6
applymovement 0x0 @notice
waitmovement 0x0
trainerbattle 0x2 0x6 0x3 @challenge @defeat @after

#org @after
msgbox @takeit 0x6
additem 0x04 0xA
fanfare 0x101
msgbox @here 0x6
waitfanfare
setflag 0x161
msgbox @bye 0x6
applymovement 0x0 @leave
applymovement 0xFF @watch
waitmovement 0x0
hidesprite 0x0
release
end

#org @leave
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x11
#raw 0xFE

#org @watch
#raw 0x02
#raw 0x01
#raw 0xFE

#org @here
= [player] recieved POKEBALLS!

#org @defeat
= ACE: Not too bad for a beginner!

#org @bye
= ACE: Those are POKEBALLS!\nThey're used for catching new\lPOKEMON to join your team!\lI know you'll put them to good\luse!

#org @takeit
= ACE: Haha, not bad!\nYou know, you're one tough\ltrainer!\lI think someone like you could use\lthese!

#org @challenge
= ACE: Hey there! What's your name?\n...\lNice to meet you [player], my name is\lACE!\lI'm a new POKEMON TRAINER from\lFUSCHIA CITY!\lI heard that most people start on\lROUTE 1, so I came here and I\lcaught my first POKEMON!\lWhy don't you see for yourself!

#org @ace
= ACE: Poor flowers...\nHow can you guys grow in this kind\lof weather?

#org @approach
#raw 0x62
#raw 0x18
#raw 0x00
#raw 0x18
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x0
#raw 0xFE

#org @notice