Thread: [DPP] Pokemon Pearl Team Help.
View Single Post
Old August 10th, 2012, 04:18 PM
Rubix33
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satycorn89 View Post
Hey, thanks again for the reply. First of all something that I forgot to add but should've mention since the beginning. I don't want to use legendaries in my team, I'll only catch them.
With grass being my favorite type I'd chose Turtwig first, but when it evolves it becomes 4x weak against ice, since it's not a solid ice type, right? Empoleon is water and steel, reducing it's weakness alot.
If it were to choose a solid electric pokemon, I'd chose Jolteon over Luxray, although I've never used Lyxray, Jolteon is one of the fastest things I've used in Leaf Green.
If it was about choosing Turtwig, what do you think about using Milotic instead of Buizel? It's quite powerful and learns strong moves, both ice and water (hydro pump, etc).
So it's gonna be:
-Turtwig
-Miloioc
-Lucario
-Gengar
-Houndoom
-Scizor
Still, a bit of detail on the above team, feel free to add any opinion. Removed Alakazam because Gengar learns psychic moves, also it is a Ghost pokemon, not dark, so it wont get "mixed" with Houndoom. Scizor is strong as you said, but is it 4x weak against fire? It learns steel moves as well so DIK, I like it.
Thanks again!
Not bad, but Miloioc, might be nice, but same as Buizel. Buizel is a speedy little devil which is great. And It learns ice and water moves. I dont think you should use both scizor, and Lucario, since Siczor learns fighting moves. Yeah, Gengar is great.

So I think you should use

-Turtwig
-Buizel
-Gengar
-Scizor
-Houndoom
-(Any last pokemon, preferably dragon) Some good ones are, Garchomp, Dragonite, and Altaria.
If not dragon, try a flying.

Hope I helped once again

Challenges
None, Yet :D