View Single Post
Old August 10th, 2012 (04:40 PM). Edited August 10th, 2012 by PsychoToxin.

Quote originally posted by Ark_Silvanos:
@psychotoxin: kid... you've made your point... all i've seen in the thread is you saying the same things over and over again. You say what you wanna say once, if the person doesn't listen, you leave it. It seems like you got this chronic compulsion to tell him his sprites dont look good like a dozen times. You got nothing better to do or what?
You're two years older than me... If you're going to talk down on me, don't expect me to take you seriously. Also, a minute a post doesn't take much out of my life. Plus, I say the same thing? He asked for CC and also used a sprite he didn't ask permission to use.

Quote originally posted by Rodriguezjames55:
His hack is still in development relax and there is a difference between a critique and calling them bad
Why should I give you constructive criticism if you willfully ignore it. If you prefer not to give effort, be my guest. You could have told me sooner so then I could have saved a minute or two from my life that Ark_Silvanos implies I don't have.

I'm sorry, I'm speaking out of frustration. On a serious note I redid my Misty sprite: Someone please, make a video using this sprite.

Logic, so rare it's a goddamn superpower...
I also started messing with soundfonts... Check the rest of my channel for more.