View Single Post
Old August 11th, 2012 (9:41 AM).
Originally Posted by Ark_Silvanos View Post
Lol after all that **** u just said about how ur giving him CC, its absolutely breath-taking how constructive and helpful this post truly is. Wow, i'm impressed, kid, keep up the good work. I'm sure your doing your best to help new spriters spread their wings and improve. You know the difference between you and every1 else? How many others do you see coming back to the thread to say his sprites aren't upto par as often as you? Thats why I asked if u didn't have anything better to do... not cuz i thought u had no life... but the fact that you thought that way really makes me wonder if you do...
I never said you did. I said it was implied. The way you worded it along with the fact you are still referring to me as a child implied you are talking down to me. I know what I did was wrong and I regret doing it. I was frustrated, and acted out of line, but who wouldn't? And we can do without the talking down. You are only two years older than me. Unless you are actually trying to provoke me.

Logic, so rare it's a goddamn superpower...
I also started messing with soundfonts... Check the rest of my channel for more.