Thread: The "N" Run.
View Single Post
Old August 14th, 2012 (08:27 AM). Edited August 15th, 2012 by Kieran.
That guy that you think you remember

Right... I would do Ultimate, but I broke my Diamond and lost my Emerald.

Update 2
Spoke with Fennel and Amanita. Went to Route One. Caught Patrat Level Four. Caught Lillipup Level Four. Ground Lillipup to Level Eight. Ground Patrat to Level Seven. Ground Purrloin to Level Seven. Went to Accumala Town. Went to Route Two. Taught Purrloin Cut. Ground Patrat to Level Eleven. Ground Lillipup to Level Eleven. Ground Purrloin to Level Eleven. Went to the Dreamyard. Beat Plasma Grunts. Ground Patrat to Level Twelve. Caught Munna Level Ten. Went to Striaton City. Went to Route Three. Beat Route Three Trainers. Ground Purrloin, Munna and Lillipup to Level Twelve. Beat Cheren. Beat Plasma Grunts. Ground Patrat to Level Thirteen. Went to Route Three. Ground Lillipup to Level Fourteen. Beat Route Three Trainers. Ground
all to Level 15. Went to Nacrene City. Beat Gym Trainers. Ground Munna and Lillipup to Level 16. Beat Lenora. Ground Munna to Level 17. Caught Patrat Level Two. Released old Pokemon.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.