Thread: The "N" Run.
View Single Post
Old August 14th, 2012, 08:33 PM
bctincher15
blue eye + brown eye =awesome

Nature: Relaxed
HUGE UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!
9 GYMS + RED

For some reason, the time on my Crystal ROM is weird.

I caught Dratini in Dragon's Den, Skarmory on Route 45, Dodrio on Route 27, and a Rhyhorn in Victory Road. I grinded to around 60 and quickly destroyed the E4.
Team at this point(Skarmory was MVP):
Spoiler:
Typhlosion Lv.61
Skarmory Lv.60(released)
Dodrio Lv.61(released)
Rhydon Lv.61(released)
Dragonite Lv.59(released)

I got on the boat to Kanto and arrived in Vermilion City.
I mini-solo'd with Typhlosion and beat Lt. Surge very easily.
Team at this point(Typhlosion was MVP, of course):
Spoiler:
Typhlosion Lv.63

Caught Magnemite and Meowth on Route 6, grinded both to about 50. I love the Speed button.
I continued to Saffron and beat Sabrina.
Team at this point(Magneton was MVP):
Spoiler:
Typhlosion Lv.64
Magneton Lv.51(released)
Persian Lv.52(released)

Caught Murkrow and Houndour on Route 7, grinded both to about 50.
Arrived in Celadon and beat Erika very easily.
Team at this point(Murkrow was MVP):
Spoiler:
Typhlosion Lv.64
Murkrow Lv.52(released)
Houndoom Lv.50(released)

Got through Saffron, Route 8, Lavender, and Route 12. Caught Noctowl and Venomoth on Route 13.
Caught Quagsire on Route 15, grinded everyone to about 45.
Beat Janine.
Team at this point(Quagsire was MVP):
Spoiler:
Typhlosion Lv.64
Noctowl Lv.44(released)
Quagsire Lv.46(released)
Venomoth Lv.45(released)

I then did the whole Power Plant stuff, caught an Electabuzz on Route 10.
Grinded Electabuzz to 50, and solo'd misty with him.
Team at this point(Electabuzz was MVP):
Spoiler:
Typhlosion Lv.65
Electabuzz Lv.52(released)

I did the whole Lavender Station thing and got the Pokeflute thing on the Pokegear, woke up Snorlax, and caught Diglett in Diglett's Cave.
Once I made it to Pewter City, I grinded and beat Brock.
Team at his point(Dugtrio was MVP):
Spoiler:
Typhlosion Lv.65
Dugtrio Lv.48(released)

I got all the way to Cinnabar, caught a Tentacruel by surfing, grinded, and surfed over to Seafoam Islands, and beat Blaine.
Team at this point(Tentacruel was MVP):
Spoiler:
Typhlosion Lv.65
Tentacruel Lv.59(released)

I got back to Viridian City, and went up to Route 2, caught a Pikachu, grinded, and beat Blue/Green/whatever his name is. :D
Team at this point(Pikachu was MVP):
Spoiler:
Typhlosion Lv.65
Pikachu Lv.62(released)

I got lost in Mt. Silver, and after a while, I finally got through to Red, on the way, I caught Rapidash, Arbok, Dodrio, and Tangela, I grinded for a while, and successfully beat Red.
Team at this point(Rapidash was MVP):
Spoiler:
Typhlosion Lv.84
Rapidash Lv.85(released)
Arbok Lv.84(released)
Dodrio Lv.84(released)
Tangela Lv.85(released)

Okay, for the Final battle, I will tell how the battle was.
Spoiler:
Red sent out Venusaur, Gold sent out Rapidash, Rapidash used Fire Blast, Venusaur used Synthesis, Rapidash used Fire Blast, Venusaur fainted.
Red sent out Espeon, Rapidash used Stomp, Espeon used Reflect, Rapidash used Fire Blast, Espeon used Psychic, Rapidash used Fire Blast, Espeon fainted.
Gold switched to Tangela, Red sent out Blastoise, Tangela used Mega Drain, Blastoise used Rain Dance, Tangela used Mega Drain, Blastoise used Blizzard, Tangela fainted.
Gold sent out Arbok, Arbok used Glare, Blastoise used Blizzard, it missed, Arbok used Acid, Blastoise is fully paralyzed, Arbok used Acid, Blastoise fainted.
Gold switched to Typhlosion, Red sent out Snorlax, Typhlosion used Flamethrower, Snorlax used Body Slam, Typhlosion used Flamethrower, Snorlax used Amnesia, Typhlosion used Flamethrower, Snorlax used Amnesia, Typlosion used Flamethrower, Snorlax(finally) fainted.
Red sent out Charizard, Typhlosion used Thunderpunch, Charizard used Fire Spin, Typhlosion used Thunderpunch, Charizard used Wing Attack, Typhlosion used Thunderpunch, Charizard fainted.
Red sent out Pikachu, Typhlosion used Flamethrower, Pikachu used Charm, Typhlosion used Flamethrower, Pikachu used Thunder, Typhlosion fainted.
Gold sent out Rapidash, Gold used Full Restore, Pikachu used Quick Attack, Pikachu used Quick Attack, Rapidash used Fire Blast, Pikachu used Thunder, Rapidash used Stomp, Pikachu used Charm, Rapidash used Stomp, Pikachu fainted.

This is the only battle I didn't sweep through.
This was tough near the end, so, good luck to everyone.

My wife and I share my PSN account.