the perfect storm
ModeratorCSEO

Nature: Brave
Quote originally posted by p0kem0n789:
hi there :)
1. What boards are you most interested in? Creative Discussions i guess
2. What boards are you most interested in getting to understand?Art Gallery ,
Game Development
3. What other boards are you willing to venture in? i think Off-Topic Discussions
4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? the art of the sprite and Game Developments
There's a bit of a problem with your request there. The Creative Discussions mentor, Abnegation, is currently not available. Your second choices, however, Art Gallery and Off-Topic, have mentors available. There's Cirno for Art Gallery, as well as Razor Leaf, Shining Raichu, and Livewire for Off-Topic.

Quote originally posted by Pinkish Purple:
1. What boards are you most interested in? Emulation >:O

2. What board are you most interested in getting to understand? Fan Fiction (Stories~)

3. Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forums? Not really FOR NOW....
write.
4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? To learn how to make a hack. I have always wanted to make one with Emerald.
Quote originally posted by BlueFireXXi:
Hello there!Im newish,and im confused about a LOT of thing's.I think you can help me.
1. What boards are you most interested in? Im intrested in ROM hacking as well as battling and,well,just plain out chatting
2. What boared are you most interested in getting to understand? ROM hacking!
3. Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forums? Yes,i would like to go to alot more than listed above.
4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? ROM Hacking !
For you two, we still have DrFuji and SwiftSign for Emulation. But I would like to remind you two that they are there to guide you around the section, not to answer questions or help you out with your hack. I cannot direct you to a mentor if you need that kind of help. There are sticky threads for those.