Thread: Ruby hack: Pokémon SkyLine
View Single Post
Old August 15th, 2012 (08:09 AM).
Eye of the Storm

On the subject of Pickup, I'm using that to my advantage to hold on to money in Emerald right now. Zigzagoon has a permanent home in my party for the time being, and I've already snagged Ultra Potions via Pickup and even a couple of Great Balls, one of which captured Skitty when I stumbled upon it while out of regular Pokéballs. It works splendidly because I have to train to defeat a Lv.15 Nosepass in the very first Gym, and have been loitering about Rustboro training for at least a couple of days now. (Yes, I could level one up into the 20s and say screw it, but that doesn't help much later.)

So my item collection is going splendidly right now. Pickup is a very useful ability to have available early in the game. I tried one beta without such Pokémon available and no items lying around and found it to not be much fun in the early stages.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.