View Single Post
Old August 15th, 2012, 09:05 PM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by miksy91 View Post
For fixing this up, I'd suggest a significant difficulty drop. So basically, after you've beaten the first gym leader, the trainers could be re-battled again but wouldn't have changed much (or at all) and same for the gym leaders, their pokemon could have been gone up by a level or at maximum, two.
Suddenly not sure I'll playtest this based on the rest of your post, but regarding this, Trainers after a Gym battle still have weaker Pokémon (though not by much) compared to a Gym Leader. So in that sense, increasing other Trainers' levels to 2-4 Levels under the leader's might not be a bad idea. Of course, it's always possible to miss a battle with a Trainer, meaning the first encounter you have with them could be a stronger form.

Cyclone
"Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.