Thread: Ruby hack: Pokémon SkyLine
View Single Post
Old August 16th, 2012 (5:36 AM).
Eye of the Storm
Send a message via Skype™ to Cyclone
Originally Posted by miksy91 View Post
The issue was more like the fact that trainers don't have to be battled yet you still have to face all of them and probably do some grinding while at it till you're ready for the next gym. And after this is done, repeat the same thing once again.

If the levels of trainers increased by a level after the first gym, the pokemon of gym leaders could increase by two levels for instance and same thing after the second gym. That way, you wouldn't have to repeat the same things over and over again.
I'd almost prefer that the levels of Trainers only went up after finishing the first three Gyms, since it's really a choice of three Gyms right at the start. If someone does the super grinding needed to challenge the highest leveled first, the others would become a piece of cake. Very unbecoming of a Pokémon game.

"Y' Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.