• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TIME & SPACE [T]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
@ytfeL You were trying to catch an Abra... Right?
I was confused with your post, until you said the Pokemon teleported, so it's an Abra, right?

If it is, then...

063.gif

Abra was caught!
Ability: Synchronize
-Teleport

@zapdos926 Great post!

161.gif

Sentret was caught!
Ability: Ken Eye
-Scratch
-Bide

@heretostay123 Excellent post!
Well... Posts I mean :P

@-Sam Great (and huge) post!

I would post but I haven't finished my post and I couldn't let you waiting like this anymore! :P

Last edited:

ytfeL

Glorious Strategist
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 25, 2012
Two's company Ch2P2

@Vato: yeah it was abra ha, sorry for the confusion, I just wanted to try and make it a bit more "real" in relation to my character :]

Salias Grey
Route 1

The pokeball continued to shake back and forth until ultimately coming to a halt in his hand. The Abra was caught!

Salias held on to the pokeball containing his new team member as a smile cracked across his face. He turned to his eevee. "You were fantastic. You kept up the intensity and followed my directions. You really trust me don't you?" He patted the pokemon on the head as he complimented his friend.

"You landed that attack faster than I could even follow with my eye in the dark! It's like you were a shadow...hey! That sounds like a great nickname for you, what do you think?" Eevee bounced in place at the sound of his new name and playfully rubbed against Salias' knee.

"You did a great job, but our new friend needs some care. Time to pay nurse joy a visit." He returned shadow to his pokeball and hurried back towards pallet town to find the pokemon center. Once back at the town Salias noticed the profile of a large ship on the horizon. "I almost forgot!" he thought as he thrust his hand into his pocket, his ticket clenched between his fingers.

Welcome to the pokemon center, how can we help you?"

"No need to be so formal nurse joy." he said with a warm smile. "I need you to take a look at my new abra I just caught, he put up a great battle. Might as well check up on Eevee, or should I say Shadow, while we are here."

The nurse happily helped and she took the pokeballs into the back to be treated. While waiting Salias retrieved the ticket from his pocket and brought it in for a closer look.

"The S.S. Libra.." he said quietly to himself. This ticket was his chance to see the world, to explore all that it had to offer him and to see how he could help with all of the devastation that had happened across all of the regions. "Maybe even see you again too, mom and dad."

The nurse returned with happy and healthy pokemon. Salias thanked her and walked over to the pc to get his supplies out of his storage box. It wasn't much, a couple of potions and a repel, but it was better to be prepared for anything considering what has happened recently. He gathered his things and left the building. Once outside he glanced at his ticket again, only to realize that the ship was scheduled to leave tomorrow morning, not leaving any real time for goodbyes. It was better this way though, and with that he headed towards the docks to board the ship.

As he came closer he noticed that there were already several people aboard as well as some crew members helping people with their things and attending to the ships needs. The ship was enormous, bigger than any ship he had ever seen. Once on deck Salias saw a few other kids around his age, some of them probably trainers too. He wasn't sure what to do or where to go first. A man in a sleak blue uniform approached him, "Your ticket please young man." "Oh sure, here you go." he handed the ticket over. He went over to the railing and peered over the side. Salias couldn't help but glance back over his shoulder at the trainers he saw when he boarded the ship as he stood quietly, watching.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
Years
The ball shook once and James held his breath. Twice and Gracie let out an excited growl, three times and James' eyes grew wide. Then it clicked and he let out his breath, wearing a pleased smile as Gracie did a little hop towards the pokeball.
James picked up the sphere and tapped the button, letting his new companion out with a small smile and crouched low, gently scratching the sentret behind the ears.
"What am I gonna call you?" he smiled as the sentret nuzzled into his hand, enjoying the new sensation of a friendly scratch. "Hmm... Something with an f... Forte?" the sentret shook his head, "Franklin?" another shake of the head, "Flint?" the sentret looked deep in thought for a moment before grinning and nodding. "Alright, welcome to the team Flint. This is Gracie," James smiled as he scooped the cyndaquil up in on arm and stretched out his other for the sentret to climb up and when he did, James just smiled wider.
Gracie looked curiously up at Flint and waved at him a bit.
<Glad to have you with us,> she said a bit shyly. James of course couldn't understand and continued walking back towards Cherrygrove.
<Thanks. You're a good battler,> Flint complimented from James' shoulder, smiling politely at her and making her blush slightly and berry her head in James' chest and Flint giggled, <Shy, are we?> Gracie didn't reply but her blush just grew although the sentret couldn't see it.
At that moment, James spotted another trainer sitting on a fence post with two pokemon running around in front of him although he couldn't tell what at this distance. After a few more meters, he saw them to be a todadile and a weedle; he just hoped the trainer wouldn't want to battle, at least not now since both Gracie and Flint were hurt after their battle. Aside from that, Gracie seemed kind of out of it since she was hiding her face and he had no idea why. James sighed and started walking past the other trainer, giving him only a friendly smile and nod, acknowledging him.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Malik noticed the young man who was walking nearby.He must've been a trainer. He had a Sentret and a Cyndaquil with him. He motioned for Fin and Venom to stop playing around. "Hey there. I'm Malik, this is Fin, and this is Venom." he motioned to the owner of each name. "You must be a trainer too. Are you going to board the S.S Libra too?"

zapdos926

Years
"Hmm?" he hadn't expected to start up a conversation, "Yes, actually I am," he flashed him the ticket he had received, "This here I Gracie," he lifted the cyndaquil up a bit and she gave a nervous wave down to Fin.
<H-hello.>
"And this guy is Flint," he scratched the sentret's ear with one hand and he puffed out his chest at Fin and Venom, trying to look tough but didn't say anything, "I just caught Fljnt though and he put up a good fight," he said, hoping this other trainer would get the hint.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Malik laughed. He hadn't though to meet other trainers here. "Ironically, out of dozens of Caterpies and Weedles,Venom was the first to actually get an attack off."

Fin started to do his dance.<Hey guys> he had a huge grin on his face as usual.

Venom merely nodded. He never talked much. He was the strong, silent type.

Malik checked the ticket. "We need to head to the dock. I know where it is. Follow me." and he set off in the direction of the dock.

zapdos926

Years
Gracie hopped out of James' arms, taking a few nervous steps towards Fin as her trainer tried to figure out what was ironic about Venom being able to land an attack. He pushed the thought out of his mind and grinned at Malik, "Thanks, but I know where it is. I'm James by the way," he stuck his hand out to shake.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Malik took his hand and shook it. "Nice to meet you James, I'm Malik." He pulled away and started walk away. He looked back. "Good luck you guys. see you on the boat." With that he turned around started to walk back to the boat.

He was halfway there when he noticed Venom curling up under his backpack. He's getting ready to evolve...did he battle when I dozed off? Fin alone knew the answer as he remembered Venom miracously fighting a Spinarak away fromthe sleeping Malik. He climbed on to the boat once he got to the dock. Oh well. It's for the better.

zapdos926

Years
"You already told me your name," James smirked a bit and followed him into town.
Gracie followed Fin, sniffing him curiously.

(Sorry for the short post)

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
@EVERYONE Those who haven't board the ship, hurry up! Chapter III is on its way!!!

TIME & SPACE
Ginny Dustellar
572.gif
531.gif
522.gif

"So, you'll be Voltel, and you'll be Consuela." Ginny said to her newly catched Pokemon as she send them out.

The group kept walking, soon reaching the huge metropolitan city of Nimbasa. How are we gonna find the ship this way? Ginny thought, scared. Fortunately, a loud honk could be heard at the side of the city, Oh, that way, she thought upon hearing it.

"All right, let's go!" She yelled with excitement as she began running across the streets, with her Pokemon following her around.

As she ran across a huge street, surrounded by a lot of announcements, she could hear the honks growing in loudness. The ship was close, she could feel it, and she didn't wanted to miss it.

She heard some cries of pain, she turned around, her Pokemon were tired, they have been running around for more that fifteen minutes, but she hadn't noticed.

"It's okay, guys, take some rest." She took three Pokeballs from her pockets and sealed the Pokemon inside the capsules with red beams of light. Ginny resumed her race towards the ship when she heard another honk, this one, louder than ever, I can't loose that ship! She thought as she increased her speed.

She finally reached a pier, where the huge ship known as the S.S. Libra II was waiting.

"Last call, everybody, board the ship now!" A male voice yelled as a crowd of people in the pier slowly began to disperse.

"Wait!" Ginny yelled as she ran towards the ship with her ticket in her now extended hand.

She quickly reached the ship, and a man asked her for the ticket. Ginny happily delivered the object and boarded the ship, letting a sigh of relief as the ship slowly departed.

"That was close." She whispered.

Kieran_90

That guy that you think you remember
Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2015
@TheRedEagle Oh god, I wasn't expecting an interaction. Since when was she on a bus?
@Vato Can you delay Chapter Three until TheRedEagle and I finish?

Short post for you all.
"Who are you?" Chaos asked some boy with a Pikachu "An where'd you get that rat?" she followed, nodding her head towards Pikachu. Why was she on a bus? She had boarded the S.S. Libra II, not the BUS! She HATED busses! She quickly looked around her, seeina little flash of light teleport around. Seeing it slow, she grabbed it wth her fist. An Abra was squirmng, failing to get away. Chaos sighed, then sent out her Pidgey, Pidge. Pidge summoned a whirlwind, whih sucked the Abra out of an open window. Looking proud of itself, Pidge returned itself to it's pokeball. Finally, the boy started to say something. Chaos raised her fists.

@TheRedEagle Hurry friend, hurry, we must be quick!

Years
  • Seen Mar 20, 2013
Dominic Chapter 2 part 3

"My name is Dominic", Dominic stated, "And this is no rat, it's a Pikachu, my Pikachu".

"Pika Pika Pikachu", Pikachu jumped off Dominic's shoulders as sparks started to come from its sacs.

"Calm down Pikachu", Dominic replied as he grabbed Pikachu as he started motions similar to let me at them. "Anyway I saw you at Professor Oak's lab". Dominic started to think about what had happened that day. She came in and after about 10 minutes he heard some tubes breaking and as he went down the stairs he saw Oak on the floor and a girl.

Fire seemed to be coming from her eyes she looked pretty serious. Oak motioned that everything would be alright, so Dominic went back upstairs preparing for his journey. Now that same girl was her, Dominic knew since he was a boy to never hit girls and he would not start now, yet if anything he would get a Pokémon battle.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Patrick and Phanpy! New bonds!

'Please come in and take a seat! And take this towel to dry yourself off.' The man in the coat said nicely whilst handing him a towel. 'Would you like some hot chocolate?'
Patrick nodded while walking over to the sofa. Patrick takes off his Scarf and T-shirt and begins to dry his hair and body with the towel. The man laughed at his naive nature. Patrick wrapped the towel around his neck while he looked at the lab. He seen so many people that appeared to be trainers.

'So many people...I wonder where they are from? I sure hope their familes are okay...I hope my mom and dad are too...' thought Patrick as he turned to Skarmory. Skarmory seemed to be a little sulky because of it still being wet from the rain. Patrick started drying off Skarmory's armoured skin. 'Jasmine has kept you in such good condition, huh Skarmory? You flew so fast through the sky too! I hope I can battle against you whenever I battle Jasmine!' Skarmory looked at Patrick and nodded giving out a cry. The lab coat man returned with Patrick's hot chocolate and another man with a black top hat and a red triangluar object hanging from his neck. Patrick seemed to be attracted to the object and kept starring at it.

'Here you go, young man. Fresh choco, made with fresh chocolate beans from Hoenn and Moomoo whipped cream start from Olivine Ranch.' cheerfully said the lab coat man.
'Olivine Ranch? That's near where I live! Their stuff is always super yummy! Especially their Miltank steaks!' announced Patrick with a smile as he takes his first sip. The two men both looked at Patrick in distraught, then at each other and laughed.

'Ahh, what a charming young lad you are! Allow us to introduce ourselves. My name is Professor Elm, I am the Regional Pokemon Professor of the Johto Region and I have a PHd in Pokemon breeding and Evolution. And this man is Mr. Pokemon, he is a colleague of mine who researches Rare Pokemon findings.' Explained Elm while fixing his glasses. 'For instance, the recent weather outbreaks that has occurred is due to Legendary Pokemon, Groudon and Kyogre. We are aware of this because of Mr. Pokemon's previous research about them with Hoenn's Weather Institute.'

'Without boring you with all these details, why don't you tell us about yourself?' Mr. Pokemon intrupted. Putting down his empty mug, wiping off his chocolate mustache, he shakes his head to fix his hair. 'I'm Patrick McCallion. I came from Olivine City. The storm had just hit there a few hours ago... I was lucky to get out of there while I did. I lost both of my parents, but I'm sure they are okay. My parents are good trainers.' Skarmory lowered it's head offering Patrick some sympathy and started nudging him a little.
Mr. Pokemon looked at the Skarmory's condition and could see it's strength. 'I can see that you must be quite the trainer if your Skarmory looks this impressive.'
'Huh? No no this Skarmory isn't mine. It's Miss Jasmine's Skarmory.'
'Jasmine? The Olivine City Gym Leader Jasmine? Is she friends of yours?' asked Elm.
'Yeah! Me and Jasmine are good friends! We are also rivals too! We made a promise to battle whenever I become a trainer! This is why she told Skarmory to take me here.'

Professor Elm scratches his chin whilst looking at Patrick's posture and energy. He folds his arms and taps his foot off the ground. 'Patrick.' Elm smiled. 'You have the same potential as 3 other trainers I met on my way back to my lab. I have decided to make your promise to Jasmine closer than you think.' Mr. Pokemon chuckled and looked at Patrick. 'So he's your 4th special Trainer? He's not quite like the rest of them you told me about.' 'Mr. Pokemon, please Patrick seems to be very capable of this task at hand.'

As puzzled as Patrick was, as soon as he heard "Special Trainer" his face lit up with excitement! Elm gets up and walks over to his computer, he types in a selection of codes which astounds Patrick and makes him giddy. After Elm finishes his typing, he opens up a storage unit containing 15 small Pokeballs and a Pokedex. Elm puts the contents into a black back-pack with 5 potions. He then lifts two larger Pokeballs out from another section of the unit and throws them up in the air.

'PHANPY! CHIKORITA! Meet Patrick!' commanded Elm, as the 2 balls split in half releasing a blue elephant with red markings and a dino with a leaf on it's head. 'Now, Patrick. One of these two remaining Pokemon is your partner! Choose wisely!' Mr. Pokemon grinned and looked at Patrick as he stood up. He made his way over to Phanpy and Chikorita and crouched down beside them. He reached out his two hands two greet both of them. Phanpy tooted his nose and reached out his paw (or whatever elephants have) and shook Patrick's hand. Chikorita yawned and went to sleep. Shocked at Chikorita's action Patrick began working it out in his head which would be a good match up against Jasmine.

'I've got it.' declared Patrick as he stood up. 'Phanpy do you want to offer me the priviledge of being my Starter Pokemon?' Phanpy cheered and danced as it rushed over to Patrick and picked him up on it's back. The two professors laughed as they approached Patrick.
'So Phanpy it is? Would you like to give it a Nickname?' asked Elm. 'Nope, Phanpy is Phanpy!' Patrick cheered. Elm nodded and showed Patrick his new back-pack. 'This is for you, this back-pack has your starter essentials, including an up to date National Pokedex which records Pokemon data and Pokeballs to capture new partners. It has a few Passho Berries in there too. They are Phanpy's favourite.'

Patrick and Phanpy danced with glee and took his new back-pack. Mr. Pokemon reached into his pocket and pulled out a boat ticket. 'Here, son. This is yours too. It's a...' Patrick danced around to Mr. Pokemon and took the ticket without even realising what it was. 'Now Patrick, this mission is important. You must get to Cherrygrove city as soon as possible to catch the S.S Libra II. From that boat you may meet 3 trainers who I have already made trainers. They will have a Cyndaquil, Totodile and Teddiursa. They all seem to possess a great potential just like the one I see in you. Whenever you see them, tell them I said hello! Now you better get going! Don't worry about Skarmory, we will take care of her!' 'Thank you Professor I won't let you down! And Thank you for saving my life Skarmory, you tell Jasmine I'll beat her some day!' Skarmory smerks and flaps its wings as Patrick and Phanpy both smile and run out the door of the lab with Phanpy by his side. Elm smiles, suddenly horror strikes his face!

'PATRICK!' 'What is it Professor?' 'YOU FORGOT YOUR SHIRT!'

Patrick, with his newly befriended Phanpy (and his clothes back on his body) explore around New Bark town. The town appears to be under repair from the storms and damage the weather may have caused. Patrick and Phanpy walk over toward the house next to the beach and sees that it was quite heavily damaged but has a sign next to it. It reads, 'Gold's house. The Johto Champion of 2001.' Patrick steps back a little and his jaw drops open.

'C-C-Champion!? How strong do you have to be to be a Champion?' Patrick looks at Phanpy who seems to be sniffing the ground. 'Huh? Did you find something buddy?' Phanpy starts dancing with a blue Pokeball with red stripes in it's trunk. Patrick takes the ball and gazes at it. 'You found this? How did you find this? Awesome find Phanpy!' Phanpy dances around somemore and starts running around in a circle then picks Patrick back on it's back and starts running towards Route 29. 'Woooooow! How are you doing this?' Patrick takes out his Pokedex and it beeps at Phanpy

NO. 200: PHANPY THE LONG NOSE POKEMON
- DESCRIPTION - IT IS STRONG DESPITE IT'S COMPACT SIZE. IT CAN EASILY PICK UP AND CARRY AN ADULT SIZED HUMAN ON IT'S BACK
- MOVES - ICE SHARD, GROWL
- NATURE - JOLLY
-ABILITY - PICK UP - CAN OCCASIONALLY FIND HIDDEN ITEMS

'OH MY GOD! Phanpy you are awesome! I can't believe you are this much of an awesome Pokemon!' Patrick compliemented. Phanpy begins skipping while it runs and suddenly stops. 'Wow, what is it Phanpy?' Phanpy's mood changed completely whenever it starred at the tree infront of it with swarms of Spinarak around it. Patrick looks at Phanpy. 'Is there something about those Bug types that bother you? We don't have to fight them.' Patrick stands up and pets Phanpy. 'Lets just take it easy, Phanpy!' Phanpy tooted his trunk at Patrick and began skipping again.

One of the Spinarak was staring intently at Phanpy and jumped out at it. Phanpy freaked out and blasted the Spider with an incased ball of ice. Patrick pulled Phanpy back and the Spinarak swarms jumped out of the tree and released a storm of Purple Needles in the air to rain down on Patrick and Phanpy. Patrick looked at the stingers flying down and ran over to Phanpy.

'Phanpy, use Ice Shard to clear your way through the Poison Sting Shower!'. Phanpy jumped on Patricks back and released a barrage of ice shards into the Poison Sting Shower. The Spinarak got angrier and started spitting threads at Phanpy which seemed to make him sluggish. 'No! Phanpy!' Phanpy got up and continued the desire to fight off the swarm. Patrick tried to think of a strategic way to clear his way through the swarm.

'I got it! Phanpy use Ice Shard in towards me!' Phanpy looked confused and shot the ice shard at Patrick. Patrick timed it correctly and kicked the shard straight into 4 Spinarak. 'GOAL!' Patrick began screaming as he puts his shirt over his head. Phanpy laughed as the largest Spinarak's fangs glowed green and pinched the elephant. Phanpy then used Ice Shard to blast down the Spinarak with a Critical Hit! The other Spinarak watch the defeat of the largest Spinarak and flee. 'Looks like they got a little...Frost Bite...' joked Patrick. 'I sure wish I had some sunglasses right about now..'.

Patrick and Phanpy make it to the entrance of Cherrygrove City, he hugs his companion and looks at the new city in his sights, it was in better condition than Olivine City was. As he walks through the town he sees a memorial for an old man that was killed by a Legendary Pokemon. Phanpy started sniffing something that was in the air. Patrick noticed as well and began sniffing and the pair begin drooling. 'It smells really sweet but what is it?' Patrick starts looking around to see where the scent is coming from and sees two trainers making their way towards the docks with a Cyndaquil and Totodile. 'AHH! I COMPLETELY FORGOT! My Mission! That must be the other trainers! I must swing by the Pokemon Centre with Phanpy first!'

As Patrick and Phanpy sprint to the Pokemon Centre, the ferry gives an announcement. 'BING-BONG! CAN ANY REMAINING PASSENGERS PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE S.S. LIBRA II. THANK YOU!' 'Let's hurry Phanpy we're gonna be late!' The trainer and his Pokemon rush to the counter completely out of breath as a puzzled Nurse Joy asks, 'Umm... May I help you?' 'Y-yes... Can you...Heal my...Phanpy?' panted the boy. Phanpy hopped on the counter as Nurse Joy giggled and nodded. 5 minutes pass and the Nurse brings back out the skipping Phanpy. 'Thank you Nurse, let's go Phanpy!' Patrick hops on Phanpy's back once more as the duo races off to the dock.

'BING-BONG! FINAL CALL! CAN ANY REMAINING PASSENGERS PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE S.S. LIBRA II. THANK YOU!' 'We going to make it Phanpy just a little farther!' After racing through the town at a fast speed for such a small Pokemon, they make it to the back of the line. 'Phew...good boy Phanpy...you deserve a good rest.' Patrick picks up the blue creature and cradles it in his arms as he waits to board the Journey of a lifetime!

Last edited:

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
All right, @ pat20cool that was an excellent post, just a thing, you seem to have use godmodding a little bit in the sense that your character kicked a piece of ice but he didn't even felt any pain after hitting the hard ice.

But don't worry! Just say that he's feeling any kind of pain, or that he was already feeling it in his way to the ship once Chapter III arrives :)

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Regal Gemini

Sometime after the incident Regal was contacted by Rowan and was sent various supplies to Sandgem Town. Inside were sixteen Pokeballs, a Pokedex, and a Libra Ticket for the S.S. Libra II. However, one of the pokeballs shook, and Regal opened the pokeball to reveal a Starly. "Well hello, friend," Regal said with a smile. The Starly chirped happily, it seemed to have already taken well to him. "Calling you Starly doesn't gel with me, so let's call you Melody. I was originally saving that name for my child but...ah, what the hell, it's a beautiful name." Regal put Melody back in her pokeball and pulled out the ticket. I could go now, buy...I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't check out all the stuff that's changed. Clearly the world now isn't the world of yesterday, not by a long shot. Thus, he decided to explore one of the neighboring routes.

He looked around and saw mostly normal nature, he walked, occasionally stopping to draw a pokemon or something he found to be pretty, and that's when he saw it.

Red-Pi.png

A Red-Breasted Pidove was lounging on a tree. Regal kept his distance, so as not to scare it away. He needed it to do something extraordinary before he could actually sketch it. If it didn't, he'd just have to write it off as a variation, but he'd never heard of a Red-Breasted Pidove, before. It could have simply been paint, or in a worse scenario, blood. Still, that was unlikely, the coloring was two artistic, it had to be natural. It spotted a Caterpie and swooped down to attack it. Then, the impossible happened. The Pidove used Ember on the Caterpie before proceeding to start eating it. Regal could barely believe his eyes. He tried to reason that he'd simply stayed up too late the previous night playing White Version with Action Replay. That had to be it. He looked back at the scene and was fully convinced that what he saw was indeed real: a Red-Breasted Pidove used Ember on a Caterpie. Once he was slapped back into reality, Regal started sketching the scene just before the attack hit, entitling the piece "The Unlikely Phoenix".

Still, he had no interest in capturing the Pidove, he already had Melody. With this, he walked away from the scene. Clearly the event that shook the earth was the cause of this abnormality. He continued to look around, though most of the other pokemon seemed to be normal. Normal, as in the correct color, there was a good possibility that some of them, if not most of them, were changes internally and their alterations couldn't be seen on the outside, but Regal didn't have time to dilly-dally on suppositions alone.

He then came across another creature that seemed to be affected by the catastrophe.

AlteredShinx.png

It appeared to be a Shinx...at least, he thought it might have been. It had no tail or upwards cowlick, and to top it all of, it looked pretty mad. Regal got close to the Shinx, which hissed at him in response. He'd never heard a Shinx hiss before, but he was pretty sure it had nothing to do with any sort of alteration. He reached down to pet it, but it bit his hand, instead. It was quite an incredible bite for an Electric-type. He winced in pain, but tried not to show it so as not to scare the Shinx, and tried with the other hand. This time the Shinx jumped back. It was charging...something, and was starting to glow. Regal was sure he had seen this before, but he didn't know what it was, so rather than getting out of the way he braced himself, crossing his arms in front of his body so as to block the attack. Stupid move. The Shinx shot a Solarbeam directly at Regal, knocking him back into a tree. Granted, the guarding helped, it was still no match for a Solarbeam. Regal took Melody's pokeball from his pocket and released her. Oddly, the Shinx didn't try to use any Electric attacks to combat Melody. It mostly used Solarbeam and missed, it was almost as if that was its only move. As powerful as Solarbeam is, it takes a while to charge and a pokemon wouldn't really be suitable for an a trainer, let alone nature, if that were its move; and Regal, being neither of those things, had to have it for this reason alone. A few Pecks were used by Melody and the Shinx was already struggling. That was when it hit him, this was clearly a Dark/Grass type Shinx that, most likely, only knew Bite and Solarbeam. It wasn't very strong, in fact the Solarbeam probably wouldn't have done much to him had he not blocked. This was clearly a baby Shinx that was alienated because of its "mutations". The Shinx was staggering, so Regal took his shot and threw a pokeball at it.

Last edited:

Kieran_90

That guy that you think you remember
Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2015
Right, more posties.

Chaos listened to the boy for a moment, he sounded annoyed. He mentioned agai that she was at Oak's, enraging her, Pikachu squirming, trying to attack Chaos. With incredible speed and power, Chaos swung out with her fist, hitting Domonic's nose with tremendous force. There was a loud click as he stumbled back, dropping Pikachu. Eager to avenge it's master, Pikachu charged up a thunderbolt. Chaos noticed, and swung out to hit Pikachu. The rodet jumped back, and unleashed electricity at Chaos. Chaos dizzily stumbled back, then looked back at Domonc with a fire in her eyes.
"I challenge you to a double pokemon battle!" She yelled, throwing the pokeballs for Bulby and Pidge.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
@ machomuu:

Red-Pi.png
AlteredShinx.png

These buddies rule!
Is it possible that I can add the Red Pidove in future parts of the RP? :)
Also:

AlteredShinx.png

Shinx (?) was caught!
Ability: Chlorophyl
- Solarpower

Just a reminder for everyone, you can make your Pokemon learn any level-up/egg/TM moves at any time, and I'll let your Pokemon learn other moves that are impossible for them to learn every now and then :)

@ chaoticlapras & The Red Eagle Can't wait to read more about that battle! :D

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Hey guys, here it is, Chapter III. Now, before you begin throwing stuff at me, let me clear things up: IF YOU HAVEN'T BOARD THE SHIP, YOU CAN STILL DO IT, THEN YOU MAY PROCEED TO POST ABOARD OF THE SHIP.

I'm posting this now because I've kept some people waiting for AGES, and so, I'll let them post now before they drop this RP. By the way, don't worry about what you may do/post about. We'll be some time aboard of the ship with many interesting things to do before the Chapter ends.

Just telling you, if you haven't boarded yet, and you do not board the ship within a lapse of 10 days, I'll have to pull you off, I'm not rushing, just sayin'...

So, without further ado, here it is:

Spoiler:

It's inside a SPOILER tag in case you don't want to get spoiled before boarding the ship :)

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
No problem, you're free to use any of the custom pokemon I make for this RP.

Regal Gemini
Chapter 3: The Beauty is the Beast

"Welcome to the family, Forte," Regal said, picking up the pokeball. Regal returned to the port where the ship was docking (which was quite a ways away, he had to sprint to maker it there, and even then he just barely made) and flashed his ticket to the man in front of the ship, groaning and panting all the while.

"Welcome, sir, to the S.S. Libra II; we hope you enjoy your stay," the man said with a bow as he allowed Regal onto the boat. Regal thanked the man and the boarded, finding a chair nearby. He let out the Shinx he just captured and he looked at Regal. Clearly, he was still angry. Regal tried to pet Forte again, and once again Forte went in for a bite (though Regal moved his hand out of the way, this time). Then, as if he had just used a ton of energy, Forte passed out. It was most likely due to the fact that he hadn't recovered from his injuries earlier. Regal gasped and actually started to panic, something that was rare for him.

"Oh my gosh! Is he alright?" Said a rather feminine voice.

042.gif

Setsuka

Regal looked up to see a beautiful girl dressed in white almost crying over Forte's condition. "Here," she said, pulling out a Max Revive. Max Revive's weren't in Regal's budget, they were pretty expensive; clearly this was a rich girl. She then turned her attention to Regal and said, "What were you thinking!? You should have gone to the Pokemon Center right away!"

"Sorry," he said with a straight expression on his face. He stood up with Forte in his arms and started to walk away.

"Sorry? That's all you have to- HEY! I'm talking to you!" The girl was clearly very irritated. "Listen to Setsuka when she talks to you!" She said, running in front of him and blocking his path. She certainly wasn't as gentle as she appeared to be at first glance.

"Look, I'm grateful for your help, but I was talking to my Shinx, now can you please move out of the way?" Regal said, promptly moving by her and proceeding down the corridor. Her face became red and she became angrier than before, it was almost as if she were about to explode.

"That's it, you and me! One on one, right now!" She yelled. Regal stopped and turned around and looked at Setsuka for a few seconds.

"Sorry, I don't fight girls," he said, prompting laughter from those who were watching. Setsuka's face was redder than ever. She started mumbling and speaking in tongues- at least, that's what Regal heard, but he it was probably due to the fact that he was too far away to hear her correctly. Still, he was quite allured by her beauty, and there was something he found attractive in that annoying persona of hers. What's more, Forte seemed mad at her, for whatever reason, like he was raring to go. "But, this time I guess I'll make an exception." He said, putting Forte down.

Setsuka led the three of them to back to the Front Deck and and whistled loudly. At first, it did nothing but make some of the other passengers look at her, but then...

063.gif

Chaser

An Abra appeared out of thin air. Regal was quite impressed with this trick, and smiled at its execution. He then crouched down and looked at Forte. "You sure you want to do this, buddy? You're still just a baby." Even though Forte couldn't understand Regal, he gave Regal a reassuring lick on the hands, as if to apologize for biting his hand. Still, Regal didn't feel great about letting Forte fight at such a young age, even more so with his very limited moveset.

Altered-Shinx.png
Vs.
063.gif

"Alright, Solar Beam, Forte!" Luck was on his side, the sun wasn't obstructed by anything now that they were away from the trees that were found in the route he was in earlier, so the charging process was much faster. Forte started glowing, and he shot the beam. Oddly, Chaser didn't even try to move, but at the last moment it put up a Light Screen to reduce the damage of the blast.

"Wh-what!? I thought you were bluffing!" She said, either in outrage or surprise.

Regal scratched his head and said, "Ah, sorry. I didn't think I needed to mention that this Shinx is quite unique due to it's rather original appearance." Setsuka looked at the Shinx and, indeed, he was different than the ordinary Shinx; her face turned red with embarrassment. "Don't worry about it, I'll just tell you that this Shinx is no Electric type." He was more curious as to why she didn't tell the Abra to move.

The battle resumed as Regal told Forte to charge up another Solarbeam attack. He started to charge up, but then the Abra disappeared. Forte looked around for the Abra, and the Abra appeared directly in front of Forte and sent an Ice Punch directly to the jaw, making Forte lose his charge and doing considerable damage. Regal was shocked, the Abra took its own initiative and attacked Forte with a rather smart plan...right? Forte moved away from the Abra, charged up another beam, and tried to shoot it before Chaser had time to disappear. Chaser, however, did disappear (via Teleport), but the beam was fired before he could reappear, almost hitting Setsuka. She gasped due to how close it was to her. Chaser reappeared, but this time it just sat in front of Forte. Forte was confused as to what it was doing, but then decided to ignore it and charged up another beam, clearly tiring from injury and power use. Setsuka was trying to collect herself, and the moment she got herself together, she realized that Chaser didn't have time to put up a Light Screen nor to Teleport. Forte shot a Solarbeam at point blank range, causing the Abra to faint.

Last edited:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Malik Grizz-The S.S. Libra

"See you bro." Malik told Jimmy. He walked off, and seconds later he was taken to his room by an attendant. He didn't have any extra baggage, so he just plopped down on his bed. He was like a little kid in a candy store! He released Fin, and looked at Venom, who had evolved into a Kakuna. "Well guys, we're on the biggest boat I've ever seen, and we're not gonna screw this up! We're gonna be on our best behavior!" He said sternly. Fin nodded enthusiastically, but Venom just hung there with a blank look on his face. "I'll take that as a 'yes' for both of you! Let's go!"

He took off with Fin close behind and the Kakuna dangling from his backpack. He came to a counter. The woman behind it asked, "Would you like a lottery ticket, sir?"

Malik didn't know what the prize was, but he knew he had a chance to win something! "Yes ma'am!" He gladly accepted it from her, and took off again. He looked down at the ticket and the numbers read, 22415. He looked back up just in time to see a young blonde lady. He accidentally ran into her. "I'm so sorry ma....Cynthia, Pokemon Champion of Sinnoh!"

She seemed a little abashed, but she was quickly over it. "It's quite alright. You must be Malik Grizz!" Malik's mouth gaped open as she guessed his name. "Would you like to battle with me? I'll take it easy." Malik started to nod almost as enthusiastically as Fin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back