View Single Post
Old August 16th, 2012 (02:09 PM).

Nature: Quiet
Name:Ryan Ishimura <-(dead space reference)

Nickname (Optional):silencer

Age (10-13):13

Sex (Male or Female):male

Appearance (A picture can be provided instead of a description if you so wish.):about 5ft 11in tall,dark messy brown hair, black rectangular glasses, pale skin, hazel/green eyes, generally likes to wear his worn black and grey hoodie, and dark blue or black jeans. he wont wear any other type of shoes other than his black hiking boots.he has a generally slight build.

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?):he is generally silent with anyone he doesnt trust. he only trusts one person, lisa ishimura.he generally avoids conflict unless he is protecting his sister.he can hold a strong grudge though, and if he has reason to , he will hunt you down until your dead. many people dont understand him, but he doesnt care.

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have the been doing before this? Any noteworthy events?):he grew up in johto, with his sister lisa. life in johto was just as bad if not worse than in sinnoh. ryan being the pessimist he is, didnt think life would be any better. his sisteron the other hand, dreamed of a free land in sinnoh, where regular humans and pokespirits lived together in harmony. she set off for sinnoh, and he had no choice but to follow reluctantly to keep his naive sister safe.

Pokéspirit
Species:Charizard

Nickname:Casper

Personality:enjoys fighting, he doesnt take life seriously. always a jokester, his personality often clashes with ryans often leading to ryan ignoring him. they dont have the best of relationships, but they are loyal to eachother.

Moves:
Detect
blast burn
Brave bird
outrage
earthquake
will-o-wisp

Other (Optional):has the ability blaze. main body color is a flat black, with teal wings like a normal charizard. has a blue tail flame. he is slightly faster and more agile than an average charizard, but cant take as many hits.

Opening Post: I would recommend a minimum of 8 lines and a maximum of 20, but it's your choice."Crap!" ryan yelled, as he flew over the ocean in the direction of sinnoh. he watched in panic as he realized that his sister was no longer riding on his back. ryan was in his morphed form, flat black charizard wings were protruding from his back, keeping him aloft. his black charizard tail was streaming out behind him, his blue tail flame blazing bright in panic. his skin was tinted a dark grey almost black color. he had two spines jutting from his head and red eys. <what now ryan?>(when i use <>that is his pokespirit talking to him telepathically) "What do you think you idiot! lisa isnt riding on my back anymore!", Ryan circled the sky desperately searching for his sister. <i dont see her anywhere, but hey, less cargo huh?> Ryan narrowed his eyes, and said in a low seething voice, "not the time, casper" <ok,ok, i'm out then>. "Casper really gets on my nerve sometimes" he muttered to himself. finally after about an hour of searching he gave up and continued to sinnoh resignedly. after many hours of flying and an near collision with a wingull pokespirit, ryan finally arrived in sinnoh. he rested on the cost for a while the whole time Casper was silent, which was unusual for him. "Casper?" Ryan asked. hmm.. i wonder why Caspper isn't responding. he usually takes any chance he can to talk. Ryan thought to himself. "well, Lisa wanted to head for Jubilife city, so if she made it she will be there" Ryan said for Caspers benefit. Without another word Ryan morphed and and took flight in the direction of Jubilife city. This was something he was going to come to regret in the future.