Thread: [Gen V] RMT: So Stall Me Maybe <3
View Single Post
Old August 17th, 2012, 02:20 AM
Saturated Hue
acrobatic effing pirouette.

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Skype™ to Saturated Hue
Ohmigosh thank you both for the rates! Now do you want your extra love points delivered via e-mail or PM or...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumDude View Post
If you don't mind my asking, what Pokemon does defensive Heatran outspeed with 12 Speed EVs?

You can also consider Wish support somewhere on the team, since some of your Pokemon lack reliable recovery, like Blissey or Chansey:
Blissey
-Wish
-Protect/Softboiled
-Seismic Toss/Flamethrower
-Toxic
Nature: Bold
EVs: 4 HP/252 Def/252 SDef
Item: Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure

Chansey: same set as above, except that Flamethrower isn't a viable option due to 35 Special Attack, the EV spread being 252 HP/252 Def/4 SDef and Eviolite as the item.

I'll post more later, but that's all I have for now.
That's speed creep on my part. xD

Well, I guess Forretress's main issue is recovery, but I don't think that applies to the rest? I mean Protect + Leftovers still lets me recover a good chunk provided I predict correctly. Also what would you suggest I use Blissey/Chansey over?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonomega View Post
Forever in love;
My Skarm was wallin'
Spikes laid, Tran a-roarin'
Core dead, please stop ragin'
WHERE YOU THINK YOU GOIN' BB QQ
As someone who has faced this team, it isn't pretty. However like you said, once your walls are down, you're pretty much open to most things, considering both your walls are physical, how about trading one in for a special wall? IMO you should replace Gliscor, as I felt that it did the least and was kinda dead weight, lol. And replace it with the Blissey set that PD suggested. n___n I also feel that you could have avoided a lot more damage if you predicted a bit more. You were wanting to but you didn't. ;; Like against Forretress, I kept Hydreigon out, you should have brought out Heatran etc. But overall this team is a nightmare to face, especially if Dragonite gets set-up.
I know right I felt like such a genius for thinking that up! xD

I don't really think I'm lacking in the special wall department; Jellicent, Heatran and Dragonite are all invested in the Special Defense area :3c Also Gliscor is the only thing on my team that resists/is immune to electric attacks so I'm pretty iffy about letting it go. ;; I'll test Chansey and Blissey, though! I'll let you know my results later, yeah?

That Hydreigon had Superpower!! (...right?) D: D: Also you still had a Scizor and a Ferro so I was playing it safe with Heatran haha xD
But yeah I'll admit that my prediction skills were really really bad in that battle. D; Also yes Dragonite has the potential to be annoying as hell if he nabs that Sub, which he does most of the time! Definitely MVP, I'd say. ;D