View Single Post
Old August 17th, 2012 (03:34 PM).
TornZero
Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader

Send a message via Skype™ to TornZero
Quote originally posted by Spinosaurus:
Yeah, I'll watch the anime. I don't have a vita and I'm not interested in it, and I'm leaving my PS2 to collect dust until I feel I have a very good reason to boot it up again. I'm not really a fan of JRPGs, but I'll give Persona 3 a look. Is it a long game like most JRPGs or actually not too time consuming?
It is a long game, I'll say that, but it's extremely easy to drop out and back in. It has a turn-based battle system, so you can literally just leave the game alone for hours on end in the middle of a long battle (or just open the pause menu while exploring Tartarus or anywhere, really, you can even stop while the characters are talking!), then come back in and pick the controller up like you never left. (I've actually done this myself a few times.) The only things you can't drop out of are the cutscenes, and those you can just skip through with the Start button to save time.

I will be moving my account to Songbird over the course of immediately. The signature will stay as is for posterity and reference.