View Single Post
Old August 18th, 2012 (02:32 PM).
tajaros
Hi I'm dawg

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to tajaros
Quote originally posted by thanethane98:
Thanks! This means that I can finally be finished with the Professor's lab in my hack (and the starter town altogether).

Also, I think that by "red sprite", he meant the version of may used in Ruby, not the actual Red from Firered/Leafgreen.
Oh! *facepalm*

Sorry for that here's May and Brendan's sprite from Ruby...

It's Indexed and ready to insert...

Quote originally posted by Flannery Lue:
I'm starting to feel like I am becoming a nuisance...

I cant really use XSE for anything other than writing the scripts. For some reason, the programme does not have a command database, and I don't know how to go about doing that. Here is a screen shot to show you what i mean:

Attachment 65731

And I "tested" the script after you told me what to do, and when I talk to the gym leader, a multi choice box comes up with the options "yes/no/info"
If I click yes, I get a message stating: "Hiker Sawer was registered in the PokeNav!" along with the corresponding music.

If I click no, nothing happens. If I click Info, I get an infinite amount of text come up in a text box, then the whole screen freezes, and turns "static" blue and white.

How do I "Restore" the command database? I would be really grateful if you could help me with this.
....I'm sorry for being such a newby.. but I have to start somewere.
Huh? Mine works properly are you sure you downloaded XSE right? Download the latest one here http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=85025 And did you load the Rom b4 compiling it in XSE?

And also If u used XSE doesn't works for you, what did you used to compile the script? Olol