View Single Post
Old August 19th, 2012 (2:32 AM).
UV, dogs are sturdier in structure than wolves. Get over it. Wolves have indeed a stronger bite force but dogs can tolerate more damage. That's what I said. If you keep saying that a frail wolf is sturdier than a dog then you don't know what you are talking about. And I am not talking about small dogs. I'm talking about the larger dog breeds like Labrador, Rottweiler. Comparing a wolf and a Chihuahua in the first place, is unfair.

A large dog may beat a wolf but that's not common. A wolf is more agile, faster on average and stronger but a dog is kinda sturdier in structure. A wolf clumps to the ground after a kick to the ribs.

A Wigglytuff may be able to beat a Mightyena in a Pokemon battle. In real life, it's unlikely for a large bunny to beat an hyena. But that's Pokemon anime. It would be boring if reality was applied in the anime all the time. If you look at the stats though you will see that Wigglytuff isn't just a large bunny. It has a ****load of HP and passable defenses. A Mightyena isn't strong enough to break through it's HP alone. In real life bunnies are rather frailer and hyenas too strong. My point is that you can't take anime really seriously because it kinda overpowers certain Pokemon, especially Pikachu. Although Pikachu can zap you dead it can't beat a dragon.

Again, you can't help a fire pokemon resist water. OMG how hard is it to understand? Anyway, if you think you would be able to do that then it's okay with me.

I don't know what we are fighting over anymore. Just stop it already. If you don't like the thread then just ignore it. It's a completely 'suppose that' thread yet you can't suppose anything. Just SUPPOSE that those are the rules.