View Single Post
Old August 19th, 2012, 09:32 AM
Umbr30n
Laggity Laggity Flash Crash!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentalii View Post
In an all-out WAR including all Legendary Pokemon, which 2 would be the last ones standing? Who would win the one victorious? Discuss why you selected your choices.

Wow, such a war, it'd be amazing, I'd wanna see that so much ! Well, I won't count Arceus. Because it's God. And, being God, it's supposed to have all the powers, to be the ultimate being so the war wouldn't be interesting with it.
In that case, I think the two last ones standing would be Mewtwo and Rayquaza. Mewtwo would have resisted protecting itself as it shows it can in the first movie, and its psychic attack can overcome even the most powerful fire/water/whatever you want attacks. It would reflect its opponent's own attack against them. And I imagine a long battle between Rayquaza and Deoxys (like in the 7th movie), while every one else fight together, and when Rayquaza manages to beat Deoxys, it only remains Mewtwo. Then Mewtwo wins.

I'd agree with you if Arceus didn't count, especially how Rayquaza owns with all kinds of attacks. But yeah, Mewtwo would probably win hands down with Special Attacks (Because of it's amazing Sp. Attack) and it could defeat anything with probably just one Psychic, although, it can increase it's Defenses with Amnesia. In fact, Mewtwo can also learn Recover so it will make itself unbeatable against Rayquaza, which, if used in games, works for 20 times! If this happened in the games, Mewtwo would have pretty much destroyed ANY legendary without even lowering the PP of Recover to 0! Also, it has the ability Pressure, which Arceus would NEVER have, which makes the opponent twice as easy. Like stated, it could also block attacks, which makes the other Legendaries a little weak against Mewtwo, and of course, Mewtwo would win in the end.