View Single Post
Old August 19th, 2012, 09:39 AM
Snowdrop
Throw a blanket over it!

Nature: Jolly
There are so many legendary Pokemon, that's gonna be really hard to decide. They're all so powerful, so an all-out war between every single one of them would devastate the earth to the point which the victors would have no more resources and eventually die themselves, leaving the world of Pokemon locked in a barren, dead environment with no one left to repopulate. With Dialga and Palkia dead, time and space will fall apart. With all the weather deities gone, who will control natural calamities? And thus the world of Pokemon has finally seen it's demise...

Just kidding lol I don't know why I wrote that. Um... I can't picture Mew being taken out. MewTwo, yeah, but not Mew. She's the ancestor of all Pokemon, and can transform into any Pokemon and learn any move, so I'd imagine she's got some clever tricks up her sleeve. And Arceus would be left standing too, the God of all Pokemon. That's just my opinion though lol

Also, can I change my Zekrom partner to an Entei partner? My Entei's name is Baba (don't ask... lol)