Thread: Dear Anonymous
View Single Post
Old August 20th, 2012, 01:25 AM
Kurui
Kageroza's Waifu

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kurui Send a message via Skype™ to Kurui
DA~

You are indescribably beautiful. I try to tell you how much, but there's like seriously no words for it. There's just something you have that nobody else has that sets you far apart into a whole new category that nobody can reach. I wish you could see it in yourself because it is THE most amazing thing. And so many people who know you (practically everyone you REALLY talk to) sense it and you just draw them in. You are just.......wow, just incredible. I totally wish I could communicate it better somehow, but it's something that just really, there's no way of wording it to make sense, it's beyond the conveyance of languages. lol

I just want to hold onto you forever.

~~**~~

DA~

You REALLY don't know anything about anything lol. You keep proving that every time you talk to me. But I will humour you anyway. <3

~~**~~

DA~

Welcome back!

Though next time you need to come up with a better reason for your absence. Make up something cool like "I was saving the universe from flesh-eating aliens from Mars!"

We really missed you, girl. <3 BTW your name is pretty. I wonder why you shorten it. I guess it's because you want to be a guy, but Genevieve is just gahhhh so pretty name.

Also, let me steal your writing skills please thanks.

~~**~~

DAs~

I can't AP to see you (too sick lately :C). I hope you guys are doing fine. I miss your faces. *big sloppy kisses*

~~**~~

DA~

My chocolate milk hasn't ran out yet. Please call me up so I can pour more on you. Make sure you're drunk when you call (oh wait that's always). XD

~~**~~

DA~

I will NEVAR accept you with short hair. WHY DID YOU CUT IT OMG IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL. But I'm just going to tell you how good it looks so I don't hurt your feelings haaaaaaa (it does look good, actually but I just am so used to your long hair).
<3 PC's BARMY GIRL <3
//
Blog Lyric Art \\
"Yor barmy...."
"o.o What's that?"

"Tha' means yor nu's, yor froo' loops, yor BANANAS!"

R.I.P. KAGEROZA. </3 T_T
I am Shi-Orihime Inaba on FailFacebook.