Thread: FireRed hack: Pokemon: Crimson Version
View Single Post
Old August 20th, 2012, 12:58 PM
teejermiester
Minnesotan, you betcha!

Nature: Rash
Quote:
Originally Posted by mavy42 View Post
This hack is very nice! Especially the graphics! Hope beta 1 comes out soon! Minecraft can really cause addiction by the way! Because of that, I give you a banner! Give Credit and just say the word if you want a redo!

HTML Code:
[URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=283851"][IMG]http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o627/mavy42/banners%2032/crimsonversion2.png[/IMG][/URL]
Haha, thank you very much. That looks fantastic, thanks for going through that trouble for this. I'm going to add this to my signature right away. Any fans should do the same, although I'm aware there isn't much to be a fan of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeetTester View Post
When are you planning to release/test the first beta?
I could lie and try to pinpoint the time, but the truth is I don't know. It could be a couple weeks, it could be 3 months. I haven't much time to work on it lately, and once I finish the mapping and scripting Oshawatt has to do some sprite work, and I don't know how long that will take. So, just be patient, I would rather take my time with this than rush it and have it be poor quality or be too pressured and drop the project.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notepads View Post
A lot of water on the starting map :I not to keen on the tile colours but it seems good otherwise.
It actually isn't that much water, I took crappy shots. It just seems like that because of where I was standing when I captured the image.

What do you think is wrong with the tile colors? I'm probably not going to change anything, but it would be interesting to hear your comment.

I just worked to change the gym tiles to something a little less trying, so things are slowly getting there. I'm considering releasing a pokedex soon as well.

----------------------------
Beta 1 Coming Soon! ||||||||||