View Single Post
Old August 20th, 2012, 10:38 PM
Pharetra
MOM GET THE CAMERA

Well, Major Update Day has finished, so here are the updates:

REGION UPDATE
-The region where the story of classic Pokémon fangame Pokémon Deep Balance is set in is called "Lurna Region". This region features a big island and various smaller island around it. One of the smaller islands features a volcano while another is covered in snow.

VS RAIKOU, ENTEI AND SUICUNE UPDATE

-Raikou, Entei and Suicune are confirmed to appear in the game. What role they will serve will either be revealed later, or you'll discover it yourself in-game. There are 3 unknown Pokémon left. Link to the updated Pokedex: http://p-sign.deviantart.com/#/d5bavq5

TEAM UPDATE
- I am very pleased to announce that I have finally recruited a spriter in the team, and a great one to say the least. (Check out his account )will sprite the Trainer sprites of notable characters as the heroes, the local professor, Gym Leaders and more. Most normal trainers will keep their current sprite and no Pokémon will receive custom sprites. The characters will be drawn by and she will start soon. I hope the first designs are done by the end of the month.

BETA 4 UPDATE
-The first screenshots of Pokémon Deep Balance Beta 4 are uploaded. Check them out:

And the map of Grelow Town:
Spoiler: