View Single Post
Old August 21st, 2012 (07:12 AM).
darkpokeball
Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o

Suddenly, you hear a strange song:
Let Me Go. Gravity. What's on my shoulder?
Your cell phone suddenly starts making strange sounds and Shaymin suddenly freezes up and falls to its side. You come closer to Shaymin to see what's going on, but then you recieve a call on your cell phone. Answering it, you suddenly hear a voice:
Little by little, I feel a little bit better. Let me go. Set me free.
You suddenly collapse as all goes black. When you wake up, all the NPC's are missing, and Missingno. is now a complete Cubone that has lost all of its glitch powers. It writes with its paw on the wall using some spare ink that it always carries around for some reason. Cubone reveals that I stole Shaymin and that now I'm hiding in Pallet Town.